Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: Good News - Ossoff has been called the winner - So Congrats to GA Senators Elect Warnock and Ossoff!

goskins10

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think Georgia ends up in a split decision. Dems win one race and GOP wins one. Would be on par for this election; given how things went on Nov. 3.

That's very unlikely. All voters will be voting for both seats on the same ballot. Since it's a runoff the will only be one Rep and a one Dem for each seat. Maybe some independent voters mix their vote. But even they tend to lean one way of the other. So people will either vote both Rs or both Ds. 

Californians prepare to descend on Georgia to fight for Democrats in Senate races

A host of California residents and California-based political organizations are prepared to descend on Georgia to campaign for two Democratic U.S. Senate candidates whose victory would have profound implications for the direction of the country.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Democrats in the Golden State have been hounding political organizers with questions about how they can travel to Georgia to volunteer for Democratic candidates Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock.

Ossof is running against Republican Sen. David Perdue and Warnock is running against incumbent GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler. Both races went to a Jan. 5 runoff election after no candidate won a majority in the November election.

The current balance of power for the incoming Senate is 50 Republicans and 48 Democrats. That means that Democrats must win both of Georgia’s runoff elections to make it a 50-50 Senate, in which Vice President-elect Kamala Harris would be the tie-breaking vote, giving her party a razor-thin majority in the chamber.

The runoff election has fired up Democrats from out of state. According to campaign finance data, more than 83% of funds for Ossof’s campaign came from outside Georgia, as did nearly 80% of funds for Warnock’s fall campaign.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

If you live in GA - make sure you are still registered. Even if you just voted. It's better to check and make sure. Dec 7 is last day to register. 

https://georgia.gov/register-to-vote

I got a new voter id card in the mail the other day with everything on it as current:  what my district #s are, where both my early and voting day sites are, everything I already know...but I was pretty impressed that they sent it out that fast after the GE. 

I swear, Stacey's working magic out there.  Hail, girl. 

First, I hope they do exactly that - boycott the election! Let the dems get hge election- that will show them!!  LOL  Reminds me of smashing Keurigs and burning Nikes. 

Having said that, do these neanderthals not realize that they recounted the hard copy votes??  Had there been any issues with the machines it would have been found as the hard copy votes would not match the machine count. Wait till they find out these results will be used all over the country to debunk the software conspiracy. LOL  Morons! 

And calling Kemp or Raffensperger RHINOs is a ****ing joke. Kemp ran an ad showing him and his truck with his shotgun saying if the "illegals" will not leave he will round them up in his truck and take them to the border himself! I am sure Brad would be more than willing to help him. 

image.png.0248fbfdd690f63ba6549084700b1436.pnga

Archived