Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Dallas Football Team

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Also the amount of lines Michael Irvin has done today while cursing himself for letting that kid have his #88.

Irvin was talking so much trash this morning on NFL Network. No ones deserves to watch this beatdown more than that clown.

10 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

This is the discussion every year and we have to think about how many times the Lions had losing seasons before getting Stafford, how many times the Browns had losing seasons before getting Baker, the Cardinals before getting Warner, the Bengals before Lewis took over. This is a QB driven league but thats not all you need. If it was then us getting RG3 would have solved it for us, but he didn't do it for us after he got hurt and it changed his career. 

It wasn’t just the injuries, Griffin wasn’t the real deal man I’d think that would be obvious by now. He couldn’t play like that forever and it was the only way he could produce the way he did, he was never becoming a “real” threat at QB. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It wasn’t just the injuries, Griffin wasn’t the real deal man I’d think that would be obvious by now. He couldn’t play like that forever and it was the only way he could produce the way he did, he was never becoming a “real” threat at QB. 

that just adds to my point though. second pick on a QB who was not the savior.