Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Dallas Football Team

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Screw draft position! Lets have some fun today!

I have addressed this many times but here is how you handle that.  Between games your brain remains in control.  It’s ok to sacrifice short term wants for long term success.  Adults make these sorts of sacrifices all the time.  

During the game however, your heart is freed to want what it wants.  ...and my heart wants the cowboys to fly home humiliated.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

So I severely underestimated how crappy the Cowboys are, but it’s still hard to be excited because they are soooooooooo bad 

You're looking at this all wrong. It's very easy to be excited how bad they are!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Hell make a fine backup. 

Yeah someone put a “confused” reaction on my post saying he’s still kinda soft, but that overlooks that I was arguably his biggest fan here this offseason and loudly told anyone who would listen that he’d easily be our starter the moment we signed him on the cheap. I was rolling out the poor mans Waller comp all offseason lol 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I mean why aren't you an Allen fan?

Why are we individual player fans anyways? I'm so confused :ols:

Ooooh, sorry, I see how that read.

I meant I'm not all in on/endorsing Allen being our QB for the future, but that by itself was a great run.

I hope he's our franchise quarterback, I would LOVE to be wrong about that, I just don't see anything making me jump up and down like it's 2012 again.  Then again, jumping up and down in 2012 didn't work out too well, either.

Whatever's best for WFT is what I want, always.

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Just to put a wet blanket on this:  Please remember guys that pretty much every game Dallas has been losing big, they've come back to either win or make it close.

Enjoy what we have, don't start sending those texts yet.

Yeah, although Dalton is not that guy like Dak is I wouldn’t put anything past this team lol 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Just to put a wet blanket on this:  Please remember guys that pretty much every game Dallas has been losing big, they've come back to either win or make it close.

Enjoy what we have, don't start sending those texts yet.

True.  But those were with Dak under center.  Dalton doesn't bring the same thing to the table.  But wise words.  Staying cautiously optimistic.