Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 7: Prediction Thread: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Football Team. *** OP Updated with Results ***

London Kev

Like I said a few weeks ago....when it seems like there is a little hope that’s always when this team lets you down. 

oh Dallas sucks, no Dak, Andy Dalton stinks bla bla bla.....we made Daniel Jones look like Phil Simms....Andy Dalton is gonna shred us bank it .

Cowgirls:32

WTF: 10 

11 hours ago, RedskinsNC78 said:

This will be known as the Dallas get right game. I can see it in week 17, Joe Buck saying..... "The Cowboys turnaround came in week 7 vs Washington and now are in line to win the NFC East"

Dallas 34

Washington 20

I've been thinking all along that Dallas' early season struggles are all due to missing their early season tuneup on the schedule.   

Dallas 45

WFT 28 

On 10/24/2020 at 2:25 PM, Vanguard said:

At first I was saying to myself, what interesting way will we find to lose this week?  And then I changed my mind.  I’m picking Washington tomorrow.  Don’t know the score but I’m saying we’ll win by ten.

I don’t know that I’m picking us for any other game this year, yet.  But I’m guessing it’s a win tomorrow.  Who the **** knows?

Boom.  This is the second time ive made a prediction.  I predict we won’t lose next week either. 😀

• London Kev changed the title to Week 7: Prediction Thread: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Football Team. *** OP Updated with Results ***
21 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well....i was completely wrong about that prediction. 

You'd have been closer if you predicted 0-0.

You know that you are doing it wrong when Dan T and his consistent since 2000 74-3 prediction is actually closer. :rofl89:

On 10/24/2020 at 7:02 AM, London Kev said:

I like playing with numbers & stats so quite enjoy doing this and would like to start doing it every week. I'll start a new thread each Thursday and then update it on Monday with the results (adjusting for non-Sunday games).

I would imagine that no one really cares one way or the other, but obviously anyone can start a thread and if somebody starts it before me, then so be it, (I’m looking at you @Rdskns2000 🙂
).

I vote London Kev keep doing the Prediction Thread if Skins Island isn't doing them.  In fact if we put it to a vote it it would be London Kev 74 to 3.

Archived