Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Rumors: Unnamed Player Says Coaches 'Aren't Good at Their Jobs'


Recommended Posts

What is hilarious to me about the turds hiring Mccarthy is that all of these radio guys, like Adam Schein in particular, talking about how horrible Mccarthy was in Green Bay, talking for hours a day for years about how much he was destroying the career of the best QB in NFL history, then when Jason Garrett gets fired Schein and others are claiming that Mccarthy is the perfect hire for the Cowturds and then talking for hours and hours about how great a coach he is.

 

Basically, radio talking heads are a bunch of clowns but guys like Jerry Jones probably listen and believe what they are saying haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Mike Nolan had to cancel a Zoom press conference today because he got tobasco in his eye.

 

You can't make this stuff up.

People like to mock Dan Snyder for putting vanilla ice cream on Nolan's, but Jerry Jones is hardcore. I have no doubt that the tobasco from an incident where Jerry was "encouraging" him to "spice it up".

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Only took McCarthy 7 weeks to put the Boys in fire-sale mode.  Hilarious.

 

 


Not bashing or defending McCarthy here.

 

But not many teams will function missing 

 

Starting QB

Backup QB

Starting FB (most important STer we have)

Starting TE

Starting LT

Backup LT

Starting Center retired 

Backup Center

Starting RG (one game)

Starting RT

Starting DT

Other Starting DT

Starting MLB

Starting OLB

Starting #1 CB

Starting CB

 

Injuries do happen. It’s the NFL. But with this year and no training camp makes it tough. This team flat out stinks and I’m happy we are rebuilding. But it’s not like McCarthy is playing with a full deck here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:


Not bashing or defending McCarthy here.

 

But not many teams will function missing 

 

Starting QB

Backup QB

Starting FB (most important STer we have)

Starting TE

Starting LT

Backup LT

Starting Center retired 

Backup Center

Starting RG (one game)

Starting RT

Starting DT

Other Starting DT

Starting MLB

Starting OLB

Starting #1 CB

Starting CB

 

Injuries do happen. It’s the NFL. But with this year and no training camp makes it tough. This team flat out stinks and I’m happy we are rebuilding. But it’s not like McCarthy is playing with a full deck here 

 

 

In other words, what the 2017-2018 Redskins called "Tuesday"...

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:


Not bashing or defending McCarthy here.

 

But not many teams will function missing 

 

Starting QB

Backup QB

Starting FB (most important STer we have)

Starting TE

Starting LT

Backup LT

Starting Center retired 

Backup Center

Starting RG (one game)

Starting RT

Starting DT

Other Starting DT

Starting MLB

Starting OLB

Starting #1 CB

Starting CB

 

Injuries do happen. It’s the NFL. But with this year and no training camp makes it tough. This team flat out stinks and I’m happy we are rebuilding. But it’s not like McCarthy is playing with a full deck here 

 

3 hours ago, Califan007 said:

 

 

In other words, what the 2017-2018 Redskins called "Tuesday"...

 

Exactly.

We easily rivaled or exceeded those amount of injuries for 2 to 3 years under Gruden, and STILL managed a respectable record, despite that.

We literally had 4th stringers on the OL, and 4th string QB's, etc etc all signed off the street mid-season

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 7:01 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

 

Exactly.

We easily rivaled or exceeded those amount of injuries for 2 to 3 years under Gruden, and STILL managed a respectable record, despite that.

We literally had 4th stringers on the OL, and 4th string QB's, etc etc all signed off the street mid-season


Still had a full 16 games with Kirk in 17 and 10 with Smith in 18. I would gladly take that with Dak this season lol.

 

Can’t wait to see us get humiliated on prime time tonight 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...