Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

...his history as an explosive YAC WR? I expected him to look worse running as a traditional RB and better after the catch as a receiver when he gets those opportunities but it’s been strangely the exact opposite. 

I mean the dude had like 30 catches and 30 rushes so I don’t know how much of a “history” he has.

1 minute ago, IrepDC said:

Landon Collins really is becoming a worse football player here. We sure know how to put players out of position of their strengths.

I would at least consider moving Collins to a passing down LB especially considering how poorly the LB’s have played.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm guessing he's only technically "cleared" in case Smith goes down. they said it was arm/shoulder but that may have been to bypass concussion stuff...which would be pretty shady.

In replays, the shoulder took the brunt of the hit. I'm sure Kyle went through the concussion protocol, but I'm not surprised if he passed that and his arm was hurt.

Edited by profusion

add a slippery field to the already precarious qb situation. this game will only get uglier for other plays too trying to find a footing getting yards and making tackles. maybe they're internally grateful so they can blame their awful play on something. who knows

Just now, max21 said:

How’s the defense look? Young/Collins/Sweat mainly, I been working 

linebackers picked apart, zone D is really struggling, we're occasionally getting decent pressure and the CBs seem to be doing well when it's man to man

• Like 1

Unless the defense can come up with a big play to change field position this game is effectively over. The Rams can probably settle for field goals on the remainder of their drives and be in zero danger of losing lead.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I'd never debate drafting a RB. You can use multiple backs and be effective.

DT could be a position of need soon depending on contracts, but I wouldn't go there at the moment. That's really the only one I look at and say, "Eh. Nah."

Yeah, fair, but I guess on the list of needs, RB is more covered than others.