• yes, but not until offseason
    • no, ride it out
    • no, trade him
    • I dont know
    • I dont care
    • too early
    • try to get ARod and act like we don't know who Haskins is

43 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

Disagree. But if you think attempting a Brock trade is a good idea then so be it.

just so you know we wouldn't be the ones who had Brock, our Brock would just be part of a minimal return in my idea for whoever we got.  I know the cap isn't looking as bad as it could be but it's not great and I wouldn't mind possibly using some of our cap to free up someone else

6 minutes ago, carex said:

just so you know we wouldn't be the ones who had Brock, he'd just be part of a minimal return in my idea

Gotcha. I just think at this point he has no trade value. I’ll be over the moon if we can unload him off-season for a 7th round pick. I’ll take another Kam Curl over Dwayne.

On the bright side, his stomach must be feeling better.

I mean, you know, exposing yourself to COVID when you have a coach who just beat cancer and potentially getting the whole unit infected.

But yea...your coach battled through chemo. The true QB on this team is better than you on 1 leg. The other QB in a cast is probably better than you in  wheelchair. But you needed to go to the club after a loss.

Selfish ****, enjoy blowing that one contract in your life in less than 10 years and bunking with Maurice Clarett. 

Bye loser

Just now, Bonez3 said:

On the bright side, his stomach must be feeling better.

I mean, you know, exposing yourself to COVID when you have a coach who just beat cancer and potentially getting the whole QB unit infected. They could have went full Broncos and had Logan Thomas QB if this child got infected

But yea...your coach battled through chemo. The true QB on this team is better than you on 1 leg. The other QB in a cast is probably better than you in  wheelchair. But you needed to go to the club after a loss.

Selfish ****, enjoy blowing that one contract in your life in less than 10 years and bunking with Maurice Clarett. 

Bye loser

I'm not on the inside of what the team thinks, but I don't think anyone respects this kid. He has no respect for the team, the team has no respect for him, he sucks and now he's potentially spreading a disease to EVERYONE around him. This dude needs to go.

Look around at many of the rookie QB's that fit right in their team and system through out the years. They came right in and showed a bright future and grew into leaders. Why? Because they are leaders and legit NFL QB's. Take a close look at Haskins, do you think he has shown any signs that he can lead this team, any signs that he can turn them into a contender, or any signs that he has made any improvements or growth? I see none of the above. He has not grown on or off the field, so it comes down to this, we don't need a potato taking up space on the bench. We need a good young QB who can lead this team for at least a decade.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, Florgon79 said:

Gotcha. I just think at this point he has no trade value. I’ll be over the moon if we can unload him off-season for a 7th round pick. I’ll take another Kam Curl over Dwayne.

If there is any chance what so ever in trading Haskins, please do it with NY, Philly or Dallas. I would love to see our Defense face him 2 times a year.

Its a shame Ron was put in this situation but after listening to his presser from Wednesday at least he was honest in saying "The game is more important than what happened", that's basically it, he's being bent over by Dwayne due to the fact he doesn't have any legit backup plan at QB.

You could tell it frustrated him which is why IMO he had that mini rant, to me it wasn't so much the questions that frustrated him but it was Ron struggling with his decision to let Dwayne practice and possibly play on Sunday.  

What a ****ty position to be in and hopefully he can quickly wash his hands of this in the offseason. 

I think we trade Haskins and our number one to the Jets for their number one. I think they do it because... Jets.

31 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Its a shame Ron was put in this situation but after listening to his presser from Wednesday at least he was honest in saying "The game is more important than what happened", that's basically it, he's being bent over by Dwayne due to the fact he doesn't have any legit backup plan at QB.

You could tell it frustrated him which is why IMO he had that mini rant, to me it wasn't so much the questions that frustrated him but it was Ron struggling with his decision to let Dwayne practice and possibly play on Sunday.  

What a ****ty position to be in and hopefully he can quickly wash his hands of this in the offseason. 

They actually had a back up plan. Smith and Allen turned out to be a great set of back ups. Unfortunately, both got injured and Haskins isn't developing as he should.

For everyone who thinks that Haskins has value in the market for a trade you're fooling yourselves.  He's shown immaturity and teams know that he was shopped prior to the trade deadline.  there wasn't a single call if I am not mistaken.  You need to attempt to trade him by saying all the right things this offseason so you get SOMETHING for him but it's extremely unlikely.  I think they will cut him prior to any summer activities.  And if the trend continues it may come sooner than that.

This is just one source: https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/nfl-trade-deadline-nobody-wants-dwayne-haskins/
I'm sure there are more if you dig

The young man "done messed up" big time.  His play on the field has been borderline atrocious and his behavior off of it has been inexcusable and makes no sense when you have virtually no value as a player.  But he was drafted #15 in the first round.  So I want the team to keep him and try to trade him in the offseason for whatever they can get.  If there are no takers, let him compete for a job one more time in training camp.  If he shows no improvement, then cut him.

The league done messed up by possibly drafting a total bust in the first round.🤢

Archived