• no, ride it out
    • no, trade him
    • I dont know
    • I dont care
    • too early
    • try to get ARod and act like we don't know who Haskins is

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

What do you think ride it out means?

riding something out is enduring a negative situation till it's over, grooming in him is teaching him so he'll be better

when you ride out a hurricane is grooming the hurricane a phrase you can use in it's place to mean the same thing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Because that's what I want to do and see if anyone agrees with me.

I just saw I was quoted here... now I realize I was bamboozled, connived, part of a set of chicanery. I thought this was the Haskins thread and he got cut. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have this picture in my head of a load of wood at Fedex for the next game there, and all game long you will see Dwayne is just chopping wood, with an Axe.   

• Haha 1

Do teams trade for a backup QB these days? To bad we didn't draft an OT or BPA in that draft instead. If Fields is available for us next year... he's gone.

Edit: Oh yeah, we did. Allen for a 5th and then not use him.

Edited by BleedBNG
10 minutes ago, carex said:

riding something out is enduring a negative situation till it's over, grooming in him is teaching him so he'll be better

when you ride out a hurricane is grooming the hurricane a phrase you can use in it's place to mean the same thing?

Ok, you got me.

54 minutes ago, Veretax said:

To be honest when I saw that comment, I was thinking Rodeo ride, not hang on to win at the end of the Indy 500.

And I was cringing with images of the gimp scene in Pulp Fiction dancing through my brain.

4 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Do teams trade for a backup QB these days? To bad we didn't draft an OT or BPA in that draft instead. If Fields is available for us next year... he's gone.

People bring up Rosen elsewhere, but this seems different, because Rosen seemed to be a unanimous top 10 pick, and it didn't seem like the Cards were heavily communicating that they would trade him until draft day.

Haskins already doesn't have the benefit of a top draft grade, and we have already tanked what little draft value there may have been with this mega benching.

So yeah, I don't see a trade coming. 

• Like 3

There has got to be something more to Haskin’s benching than we know.  A week ago he played horrible and the coach says we are sticking with him.  Last week we get beat by a better football team and Haskins plays a little better (at least he didn’t throw 3 interceptions) and now we need to move on?  What’s the rest of the story?

i think Haskin’s is a project; has been since we drafted him.  Within the right system with solid instruction and most importantly time he could become better than average.  I’m not sure Washington is the right fit.  I think Ron and Scott want a mobile QB in this system, they want quick reads and dump offs and none of these fit Haskins game.  I expect we’ll be drafting a mobile QB next year relatively early and be looking to trade Haskins for some shinny beads and a six pack before next years draft.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

paging @Llevron  

Edit:  who knows, but im gonna tell my kids this happened

They took this man pants away. That’s the biggest insult I can possibly imagine.

They have it on tape I’ll see if I can find it. Also I told the fiancé and she wouldn’t believe me. I showed her the clip, she cried. ****s terrible 

Look at his pants and look at everyone else’s. He had the same pants as the rest of the offense last week. Now he’s all by himself. You really, really gotta **** up for them to take your pants away. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They sure do. I thi k there's more going on behind the scenes, and not all having to do with football. Sometimes you just have to cut a guy loose, rather than attempt to fix an unsalvageable situation

Maybe Gruden was right!

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They took this man pants away. That’s the biggest insult I can possibly imagine.

They have it on tape I’ll see if I can find it. Also I told the fiancé and she wouldn’t believe me. I showed her the clip, she cried. ****s terrible 

Look at his pants and look at everyone else’s. He had the same pants as the rest of the offense last week. Now he’s all by himself. You really, really gotta **** up for them to take your pants away. 

I knew somebody that got fired from a plant they worked at, on Thanksgiving.  They took his boots (paid for on company dime).

Fair is fair.

Ryan Leaf, Heath Shuler, JaMarcus Russell, E.J. Manuel.

Haskins is dangeroulsy close. All of those teams were bad or terrible before the QB arrived.

Sadly, I think Haskins will end up in the same unwinable situation. Even worse, the HC cares little about the kid's ego.

A cut or trade is practically a given, seeing all the drama during the last 24 hours.

9 minutes ago, zskins said:

Cut Renegade7????

Yall have had plenty of chances : )

200 (10).gif

2 hours ago, Blue Collar Skins said:

I thought it meant something along the lines of a cowboy term since your name is renegade after all 😝

"The attack on my team loyalty has left me scared and deformed..." :806:

46 minutes ago, Kurd Cudins said:

Maybe Snyder gets away with being a **** owner because we have a **** fanbase.

I dislike our fanbase more than I dislike Snyder

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Ok, you got me.

@carex

I can see hope in waiting until this blows over and he can take back over as a starter before we decide to pick up his option. It is as small as this violin im playing right now for him.

Is that what some people actually want?  I'm not buying it. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, carex said:

I dislike our fanbase more than I dislike Snyder

Unpossible.  Hes suspect number 1 in driving the fan base into what some of you hate about it. 

Its Snyders fault we even have this thread, not the fans.

As usual, the anger of this fan base is pointing at the wrong target. Stay focused.

deadpool2_7.gif

Edited by Renegade7