• Yes, and in season
    • yes, but not until offseason
    • no, ride it out
    • no, trade him
    • I dont know
    • I dont care
    • too early
    • try to get ARod and act like we don't know who Haskins is

its never too early to laugh at this franchise to keep from cussing them out.

But is it too early to move on?

I'm sorry, but they got some guy I forgot was here taking practice snaps over him then a message has been sent.

We still have time before trade deadline, but honestly, his value may be shot.  Feels like only a matter of time until the leaks come out and further ruin his trade value.

I say cut him now, enough of the pouting, Rivera must have seen enough and tape dont lie.  I dont want any more distraction then we already have, homie is going to get the huffin and puffin Haynesworth closeup this Sunday and we all know it.

tenor (52).gif

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

your poll sucks....there no "no, groom him"

What do you think ride it out means? : )

60aebc14d336784bcaaec4d634ba038a.gif

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm curious if we go player for player in a trade, and maybe throw in an extra pick, whether we could pick up anyone decent that would help our offense this season.

We need oline bad, or a TE.

I still need someone to convince me his value isn't shot, how do we know he's not already persona non grata at Ashburn right now?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

To be honest when I saw that comment, I was thinking Rodeo ride, not hang on to win at the end of the Indy 500.

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

60aebc14d336784bcaaec4d634ba038a.gif

nope, nope, and nope

Ys11dPD.gif

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think you do it, and do it soon. He was never gonna make it here.  Let him try with another team that actually wants him. 

you know, Football Teams actually grow QB still.....groom I mean.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ClaytoAli said:

They sure do. I thi k there's more going on behind the scenes, and not all having to do with football. Sometimes you just have to cut a guy loose, rather than attempt to fix an unsalvageable situation

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They sure do. I thi k there's more going on behind the scenes, and not all having to do with football. Sometimes you just have to cut a guy loose, rather than attempt to fix an unsalvageable situation

Please share what information has helped you to come to that assessment.

4 minutes ago, Veretax said:

To be honest when I saw that comment, I was thinking Rodeo ride, not hang on to win at the end of the Indy 500.

3 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

nope, nope, and nope

If your saying I should've added a poll option that specificly said we should turn him into a pro bowl QB, then the point is being missed that aint gonna happen.

To be clear he doesn't need to be to be useful, I said that about Griffin and he's doing jus fine in Baltimore in his lane. 

We can keep trying develop him if we want, but writing is on the wall, this is ugly, and still trying to do that, ride this circus out and see what happens, sounds like wishful thinking.  Wishing that was a poll option to get him to meet his potential, what if this is his max and Rivera knows it?

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

You must have thought you were in the Josh Norman thread :)

That's a ride down memory lane, and look who was balling out last sunday coming off IR>  You guessed it Norman!

Sheesh.  There are times I think players just don't care when they are here at all.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

They took his pants, what more data do you need?

he must have peed on himself in the locker during halftime...players don't like that

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Veretax said:

They did what????? Source please?

paging @Llevron  

Edit:  who knows, but im gonna tell my kids this happened

3 hours ago, KDawg said:

He’s wearing white pants... someone familiar with WFT practices... is the practice squad QB in white pants generally? Because everyone else on the O is in burgundy.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1
Just now, ClaytoAli said:

Please share what information has helped you to come to that assessment.

His agent putting the team in blast, the 4th and goal to go "Test," the offseason challenge to dedicate himself to the game of football (which to me, at best  showed that the team felt that he needed to be motivated to perform to the best of his abilities), Haskins protesting  staring/not staring down his receivers, from TC to the Browns game (signaling either immaturity, lack of situational awareness,  or both), and him not only being benched, but kicked all the way to not dressing on game day.

To me, these incidents do not solely suggest football related issues

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Thats a two way street. I don't know what has gone on behind closed doors. He can learn from the bench for now. 

• Like 1

I'd say trade him but I'm guessing any team with interest would view him as a PS QB right now because of his lack of experience in really any system.  They'd probably have to wait until the offseason to get anything for him in a trade.

I have been a about giving him a chance, the last two weeks do not look good. What Rivera is doing sounds like there is more to the story than what I've seen on sundays. If that is true, trade him for a 5th or 6th and move on. 

• Like 1