Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Draft Order / Tracker: Current Pick #19

zCommander

39 minutes ago, KDawg said:

The Giants beat us twice and still have a better pick? 

12 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

In the end it goes with strength of schedule after record so we could tie with record and the Giants in record and they could pick before us

It's because of the Bye Week.

We didn't play last week, therefore we have one less loss than them

We are actually all alone in 2nd place in the East, ahead of both Dallas and NYG

That 2 game lead the Jets have seems insurmountable.  I can see us going 2-6 again in the final 8.  I bet the Jets win a game, but they ain't winning 4.  Although, the Dolphins were 0-7 last year and folks swore they were in full tank and as bad as the Jets are now, and they messed around and won 5 in the second half.  Anything is possible, just not likely.

7 hours ago, carex said:

I sure as hell wouldn't.  Hell, Chase as a Giant with Geron Christian at LT probably ends Justin Herbert's career in his first year

Making a poor choice because you are too concerned about what others are going to do.

Never a good approach to things.

9 hours ago, justice98 said:

That 2 game lead the Jets have seems insurmountable.  I can see us going 2-6 again in the final 8.  I bet the Jets win a game, but they ain't winning 4.  Although, the Dolphins were 0-7 last year and folks swore they were in full tank and as bad as the Jets are now, and they messed around and won 5 in the second half.  Anything is possible, just not likely.

I also don't see the Jags winning a lot of games going forward. Their remaining games are against the Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears and Colts. That is only 1 team with a losing record - the Vikings - and even they have now won 2 in a row. On the other hand they now had 4 games in a row against the Texans, the Lions and the Chargers, three teams who have a combined record of 7-17 and they lost all 4 of them.

I simply see no way how we can get a pick in the top 2.

11 hours ago, justice98 said:

Interesting question: If the Jets have the #1 overall pick and are clearly going to take Lawrence, do we have any interest in Sam Darnold for maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick and then take best available? I would guess not but I don't know for sure. Is Darnold good enough here when he isn't in NY?

The Jets and Jax look like a strong fix for 1 and 2 in the draft. 

Looks like Miami will be happy with Tua, and the Texans pick they have will now drift if Houston starts picking up a few wins.

NE look like they could make a real run for a QB. If they pick in the 8-12 range in think Bill will go all in for a QB. They are a real threat for the number #2 or #3 QB in this draft.

8 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

The Jets and Jax look like a strong fix for 1 and 2 in the draft. 

Looks like Miami will be happy with Tua, and the Texans pick they have will now drift if Houston starts picking up a few wins.

NE look like they could make a real run for a QB. If they pick in the 8-12 range in think Bill will go all in for a QB. They are a real threat for the number #2 or #3 QB in this draft.

Jets are getting Trevor Lawrence thats for sure. Does Jax take a qb at 2? I would bet money that Jay Gruden has fallen in love with at least one of his qb's down there the way he was in love with Colt McCoy.

Does anyone think Dallas are going to move on from Dak and take Justin Fields? I think Daniel Jones' job is still safe despite all the turnovers and loses to team not named Washington.

26 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

Jets are getting Trevor Lawrence thats for sure. Does Jax take a qb at 2? I would bet money that Jay Gruden has fallen in love with at least one of his qb's down there the way he was in love with Colt McCoy.

Does anyone think Dallas are going to move on from Dak and take Justin Fields? I think Daniel Jones' job is still safe despite all the turnovers and loses to team not named Washington.

Nah, the Jags will take Fields if he's available.  QB is by far their #1 need.

Because of their SOS, Washington could easily end up with the #2 pick in the draft.  They leapfrog the Jags if both have the same record, because the Jags SOS is significantly stronger.  Picks 3, 4, and 5 are NFC East teams.  I'm sorry but I think the Team will finish last in the division...again.  Dallas and Philly will get their revenge.  As a result, Washington will finish no worst than the #3 pick.  They will end up getting a significant talent, preferably on the offensive side of the ball.

29 minutes ago, cakmoney61 said:

Because of their SOS, Washington could easily end up with the #2 pick in the draft.  They leapfrog the Jags if both have the same record, because the Jags SOS is significantly stronger.  Picks 3, 4, and 5 are NFC East teams.  I'm sorry but I think the Team will finish last in the division...again.  Dallas and Philly will get their revenge.  As a result, Washington will finish no worst than the #3 pick.  They will end up getting a significant talent, preferably on the offensive side of the ball.

the #2 pick likely brings Justin Fields.   I am in tank mode now.  Go AP!  😀

7 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Interesting question: If the Jets have the #1 overall pick and are clearly going to take Lawrence, do we have any interest in Sam Darnold for maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick and then take best available? I would guess not but I don't know for sure. Is Darnold good enough here when he isn't in NY?

If Lawrence and Fields are off the board and the Jets took Lawrence or Fields so they are moving on from Darnold, I would have interest in Darnold for a 3rd round pick. 

23 hours ago, philibusters said:

If Lawrence and Fields are off the board and the Jets took Lawrence or Fields so they are moving on from Darnold, I would have interest in Darnold for a 3rd round pick. 

The lights... The cameras... The action!

Coming to Training Camp in 2021, the USC Trojan Warhorse who was miscast and unable to hold a firm grasp on the starting position despite his flowing hair and the way he charms all the lady folk will battle the Ohio State one year wonder who has been a poor preparer, a great preparer, a poor preparer and is becoming a great preparer again in an epic grapple to rival the likes of Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock, Stone Cold vs. Vince McMahon, Tyson vs. Ali...

It's Sam "Not Arnold" Darnold vs. Dwayne No Longer HasSkins because he plays for the WFT. 

This has EPIC written all over it. 

On 11/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, Stadium-Armory said:

The QB situation we find our selves in was predictable.  You could only draft Haskins is he was a lock NFL starter. Otherwise, you'd then be in "wait and see mode" and be forced to pass on Tua and Herbert. Here we are.

Blame it on a front office and owner that are ****ing delusional every single year... "...but we're so close!"

Archived