Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

I like how we think that if we replace Haskins we will be competitive. Sure he isn’t showing much. But the OL doesn’t Give him a lot of time and our safety play sucks. Allen will not make us a winning team. In my opinion he won’t even make a difference. 

Just now, cougs said:

I like how we think that if we replace Haskins we will be competitive. Sure he isn’t showing much. But the OL doesn’t Give him a lot of time and our safety play sucks. Allen will not make us a winning team. In my opinion he won’t even make a difference. 

The OL isn’t the problem.

The problem is the QB. 

• Like 3
Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yes, you pull him.  Period.  He is not the best option at QB and he will never be a good QB, ever.  

Yup.  Give Kyle Allen some reps for next week

• Like 1
Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yes, you pull him.  Period.  He is not the best option at QB and he will never be a good QB, ever.  

If you pull him his career with the redskins is over. 

2 minutes ago, cougs said:

We will not.  I want him to know that there are consequences.  Don't miss easy throws, period.  Bench him to teach a lesson. 

Now, he needs to play to improve.  But benching here and there could be a good idea.

Edited by redskins59
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, cougs said:

This is the same thing people have said for many years.  You would think the team would pick up on this.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Too many LTs that were better/just as good and on better teams for both of them to get it.

Yeah, but both were top 5 at their position for a combined for 15 years.  Surprised one didn’t get it at some point is all I’m saying.  

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

At least we are losing to a top 3 team. Dallas is getting blown out against the Browns lol

Browns might finally be good. Not Ravens level, but good. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah, but both were top 5 at their position for a combined for 15 years.  Surprised one didn’t get it at some point is all I’m saying.  

Bad teams don't get all pros at such important positions over good teams with great players in those positions.