Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

Just now, -JB- said:

Haskins is so bad it’s laughable.

You obviously missed his off-season workout videos. Everyone know that’s how you evaluate a QB. Basing it on actual play is so antiquated. You need Instagram and tic toc not the all 22.

• Haha 1

The last time Washington has had a first team all-pro was 1996 and it was Matt Turk... I didn't even realize that...

I... I'm not even sure what to say.

• Sad 2
2 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Turner needs to step up and skip the outlet passes for Haskins. You are not telling me that nobody gets open more then 4 yards down the field. Hask is just playing scared. Not pulling the trigger 

Playing scared for sure. Doesn't want to turn the ball over so he's checking down way more.

29 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Yeah.  Yes it is.

We have been the most consistent on offense in the first half of any game we played this year. 

Now knowing that all defenses are not the same, do really disagree?

I think what we’re doing on offense isn’t “damn good” in any reality, timeline, or shadow dimension. 

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Pull Haskins, **** his development.  Only development that **** is going to get is his future potential back-up QB or QB3 for another team?  

No point in pulling him, it's not that we are going to win this one with a change in QB.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

The last time Washington has had a first team all-pro was 1996 and it was Matt Turk... I didn't even realize that...

I... I'm not even sure what to say.

I am surprised between Samuels and Trent Williams they didn’t get one somewhere in there. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Haskins would be third string on a lot of teams and he is almost definitely the worst starting QB in the league. Smfh

no he isn't

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I am surprised between Samuels and Trent Williams they didn’t get one somewhere in there. 

Too many LTs that were better/just as good and on better teams for both of them to get it.

1 minute ago, zanshin said:

No point in pulling him, it's not that we are going to win this one with a change in QB.

It’s about saving the season and not losing the team. He needs to sit now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1