Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?

8 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

The 9ers have a home game, the week before our game, so we'll know relatively soon, what likely happens to that game.

But my money is on Oakland

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/28/nfl-49ers-prepared-backup-plans-months-ago/

Seems like the stadium needs to be NFL ready ASAP.  Zona makes too much sense.  Its relatively close by (2 hour flight from SF) and is NFL ready.  No way is the NFL going to play in Oakland on a field that hasn't been treated recently.  Cal/Stanford could work, but it seems (according to the article) that there are technological needs that need to be addressed.

34 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ugh. Giants up 7-0 against the burrowless bengals. Anyone have any confidence in the bengals to help keep us in first place a bit longer? I don’t 

From what I’m seeing there’s no chance for the Bengals besides special teams....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mhd24 said:

Cal/Stanford could work, but it seems (according to the article) that there are technological needs that need to be addressed.

Yeah, just found out that Santa Clara county is a big no-no also.

Here's a strange situation... 49ers play the Bills at home next week, but Arizona also plays LA Rams at home (Chargers against the Patriots in LA). It looks like it may just be in Oakland for them next week. Our game is OK for Arizona.

Edited by BleedBNG
  • Partag changed the title to (2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?