Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

3 minutes ago, Passizle said:

This ones over fellas. Want to say GG, but I just cant. This is looking line a one and done for the RR era.

...you think Rivera is going to be one and done lol? That’s not happening no matter how bad we are.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Impressed by the OL today. That's about all I can say, they've definitely showed some improvement. 

Wes Martin had some Wes Martin moments but overall they have looked better.  I think the faster tempo helps.  

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Browns have adjusted their defense to shade coverage short because Haskins never throws downfield and/or doesn't have the O-line to allow it. 

OL surprisingly not that bad today, Haskins is having trouble hitting anything downfield though so your point stands 

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

This team needs to make a decision right now: do they want to win games or do they want to evaluate Haskins?

They already made that decision by starting him in the first place. Ron will obviously have a long leash when it comes to Haskins this season. 

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

Cleveland isn’t good. 

You are right - they aren't a good team and Washington is worse.  There are maybe 5 Washington players that would start in Clevelend over who they have.