Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

The worst thing you can do to a young team is show you don't believe they're capable of a comeback. You have 4 minutes and you don't do anything in your arsenal to slow the clock? What happened to setting the tone and believing in the team? Horrible time management even if we have .01% chance of winning.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Peg Leg Smith would not look worse this game. Dwayne let the team down hard today.

Agreed.  Rivera is too interested in "evaluation"  and not winning this year.  Haskins will stay in barring any injuries this year and the team will lose...a lot.  So far, Haskins has shown zero football growth on the field. He may be near his peak...that is not a good thing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TMK9973 said:

Rivera quit. Again.  A quiter. I'm done with him. He's like gruden.   Could have had the ball with over 3 mins left down 2 TDs vs 1 mins.

I don't care if we had no chance to win. We could have sent the message that we play until the end!!

Dude we are done. They are running it down our throats and Dwayne has turned it over 4 times. 

1 minute ago, TMK9973 said:

Rivera quit. Again.  A quiter. I'm done with him. He's like gruden.   Could have had the ball with over 3 mins left down 2 TDs vs 1 mins.

I don't care if we had no chance to win. We could have sent the message that we play until the end!!

That’s a fact. This is professional football. At this point he’s collecting a check and praising female refs and coaches in his feel good bs. This is a PR job for him not an NFL head coaching job. He needs to be fired. Period. 

• Haha 1

You're agonizing over nothing. We aren't going to comeback to win. What if he calls those timeouts and someone like McLaurin gets injured in a BS comeback attempt? The same people would be raging.

Anyways I was listening to the game since I was driving up from Shenandoah. Turnovers kill as usual but the D played well since most of the points were off short fields. Any update yet on Young? Groin injuries can be tricky.

Just now, Csup said:

Why should he not coach in the NFL if he doesn’t take every possible chance to win ?

Yes. We are not winning this game, nor likely much at all this year. I don't see the reason. Now if your team is playing hard and has a chance, go for it. 

I'm not saying tank this year... but higher draft position is important for us.