Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Running the ball will win the championship.

wtfskins

Enough of the passing game and let’s run the rock.  Including wildcat packages.  If we run when we got the turnover we score 7.  Different ball game.

Second any smart franchise should be ready and on the phone now for Aaron Rodgers and Alvin Kamara, and if that window has passed let’s not miss the next one, and be ready to give up the farm whatever it takes right now let’s make a deal.  

Also Haskins missed Mclaurin all day yesterday someone pass Haskins a memo that McLaurin is always open.  

Also let’s root up Apke dudes been making plays in training camp looking good.  The ball hasn’t rolled his way let’s see if he can turn it around.  Hell even Von Miller has lost games because of his performance, you don’t see the Broncos grilling this guy.  

Imma root for him. 

On 9/21/2020 at 9:01 PM, madden lot said:

Oh wow @bakedtater1 is banned again? 

Yep..I said one little itty bitty tinny thing wrong and BAM..grounded....I'm guessing it was because I believe nonnie mentioned something about how my parents should go about being Washington football team fans and I responded with how there mostly upset with what's going on in the country...but I ****ed up and said what there actually upset about..instead of doing it the correct way and saying there upset about what's going on in the country @wtfskins they weren't talking about you being on vacation.

@TK @Jumbo...I'm doing my absolute best to be a part of this community unfortunately for @Koolblue13 and I absolutely hate bein put in timeout but rules are rules and if I break one than lord strike me down.... what I don't understand is why I don't get an explanation as to why I got banned...why am I not allowed to respond to someone's post?..did you guys get private messages from folks here saying we dont want notifications from tater?...cause I've got private messages from folks saying uhhh so n so was being rude to you and its uncalled for..which I think is completely silly..like grade school stuff..any way...while yall have everything else on the internet social media type places...this is all I have.

Archived