Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Collins has made very little impact here in comparison to his contract 

He's pretty bad in coverage, let's face it.  Needs to be upgraded once his contract ends.  

Our DL is as advertised. Stronger against the pass than run but is decent in run.

Our Linebackers are our weakest unit on the team that isn't called "the offensive line". They struggle with getting downhill on run and covering anything on pass. 

Our corners are playmakers. Not the best coverage guys, but they make plays.

Our safeties can play the run halfway decently, but are a total liability against the pass. 

Our offensive line needs 2-3 starters.

I don't know why everyone is so worried about tight ends. If we can get one at value, absolutely. But that is NOT the need and trading resources for one is a colossal error. 

• Like 1

This game isn’t close to over, some of you are too dramatic, but what we feared this week is showing up.  Our offense is a mess and the strength of our defense is largely nullified by an extremely elusive QB.  Uphill battle here.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Cmon, weren't we down 17-0 last week?

Plenty of time here.

Game isn’t over but you go down 17-0 todsy against this squad and scheme and your not coming back.

My first rant.  Until the offense starts fast and the defense stops being stupid, we will always be a bad team. There I feel better for now. 

Edited by cougs