Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

My issue with Dwayne was he acted like he was going to blow up this year. "Don't be a fan later" type of comments, when he didnt even prove a single thing on the field. 

I don’t even care about that.  

I also don’t know that he has a heck of a lot around him, or in front of him. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Chase Young is so good. He's been downfield on nearly every pass play breaking off his rush and pursuing the ball. This dude is a player with a motor. 

his pursuit is unreal. not just is it the hustle but he's fast as hell, more so than i realized. he sets the edge, sheds blocks and is always downfield. how prepared he is as a rookie is astounding 

one of the few positive of this game

• Like 1
Just now, Riggo#44 said:

I wonder the correlation to people predicting 30+ points in the prediction thread to the angrier posts in this thread. 

Im not surprised at all. O-line is terrible, LBs might be worse. Quick hitting offense is going to kill us. We can try to run the same thing but all we have is McLaurin on offense. We'll lose bad today. People will rant. Even Rivera said this is a work in progress on offense.

this is all true. But the offensive design and playcalling needs to be better too. Get Haskins in the hurry up and let him get into a rhythm. Don’t put him under center right now. He looks lost. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

My issue with Dwayne was he acted like he was going to blow up this year. "Don't be a fan later" type of comments, when he didnt even prove a single thing on the field. 

Yeah, sucks when guys believe in themselves lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

The one thing you couldn't afford. Also man is he not mobile. No hope of his slipping through sacks and tackles.

Not being mobile is why Haskins will be out of the league in less than 2 years.  You HAVE to be mobile in today’s NFL, I’m not saying you have to be Wilson, Jackson, or Mahommes mobile, but just good enough, like Kirk Cousins being able to bootleg and roll out.  Haskins looks like his feet are in quicksand. 

Edited by heyholetsgogrant
Just now, skins4eva said:

this is all true. But the offensive design and playcalling needs to be better too. Get Haskins in the hurry up and let him get into a rhythm. Don’t put him under center right now. He looks lost. 

I wouldn't say he looks lost. He has no help.

• Like 1