Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

Just now, Capsman said:

I really hope Haskins is the final straw that makes Snyder stay the F out of personnel decisions. Gruden knew what he was talking about.  

Snyder drafts Haskins, which means we continue to suck. Snyder sees that suckage and thinks “I need to get even MORE involved”. That’s how his brain works.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Looking at the schedule, I see only 3 more potential wins.  Both Giant games and the season finale against Philly; when by then noone will care. We will be figthing the Jets for the #1 pick.

Ehh not every offense is gonna mess us up and go to town like this, the D probably will keep us in some slower paced games outside the division. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Capsman said:

I really hope Haskins is the final straw that makes Snyder stay the F out of personnel decisions. Gruden knew what he was talking about.  

Gruden never knew what he was talking about lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let us not go as far as to say Gruden new what he was doing. Let’s just say Snyder is the worst owner ever. 

Just now, Capsman said:

He fell down running when he didn’t need to and doing things he doesn’t have the physical skills to do. He is absolutely atrocious. 

you don’t think he has the “physical skills” required to run? Lol come on 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He...he fell down 7 yards behind the LOS when we were on the outside of FG range and we had to punt. That’s situational awareness, not the OL that time. He dumped in his trousers there

Fell down?

He was trying to avoid a defender and slipped.

Yeah, it sucked but...🤷‍♂️

Bravo to the front office for giving Trent Williams away for basically nothing and leaving behind this left side of the O-line.  I get that Trent wanted out, but too bad, he was under contract and there is a rookie project QB under center. 

• Like 1

You just can’t ask the defense to pitch a shutout.  

The offense is bad.  And honestly what they’re trying to do just doesn’t seem all that innovative.  I do wonder if that’s because the QB can’t do it or if the system just isn’t good enough. 

But Ron has one grace year, or else we’re going to waste a heck of a pass rush while they figure out the offense. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

He fell down running when he didn’t need to and doing things he doesn’t have the physical skills to do. He is absolutely atrocious. 

BS post and complete weak sauce.

he’s not a running QB, which is what we need behind this line.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1

he was running early in that play, any earlier and throwing it away probably results in an intentional grounding cause he's not out of the pocket