Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

Guys I think we just drafted a guy with 77 college touches to be our normal starting RB and were too embarrassed to say so, and just answered all the “you’re gonna move him all over and use him as a special weapon” questions in the affirmative for the hell of it lol. 

I’m only half joking 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

between injuries and a decline in pay, Scherff is not cashing in on a big payday 

I wouldn’t sign him to a massive contract. He gets man handled way to much for a “strong” guy.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

looks about right, that oline stands no chance, hard to say best thing to do, but I'd like to know how we wet backwards on oline this offseason when it was a weakness

Lost Flowers who was the best piece on the Line, Scherff not worth what he thinks he’s worth

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Guys I think we just drafted a guy with 77 college touches to be our normal starting RB and were too embarrassed to say so, and just answered all the “you’re gonna move him all over and use him as a special weapon” questions in the affirmative for the hell of it lol. 

I’m only half joking 

Having him as the main back is definitely interesting. Those of us who liked the pick didn't foresee that one. 

• Like 1