Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Prediction Thread - Cards vs. The Football Team

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Hi @zskins..can I hijack your thread?...I wanna offer the first person to predict the score correctly a prize..what ya think?..a $5.00 bill sent by me   in the mail   the old fashioned way.

Yes, and since @zskins was kind enough to start the thread, he should match your $5 contribution to the winner

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yes, and since @zskins was kind enough to start the thread, he should match your $5 contribution to the winner

More good ideas..good job folks...but is he the old fashioned type...an envelope...hand written..an actual stamp placed and mailed out lol..I'm serious about this..mail the money... does everyone completely forget the excitement of expecting something in the mail?..

And if it creeps anyone out check @BleedBNG for a reference..we mailed each other winnings last year.

Edited by bakedtater1
6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean, we DO play the browns in week 3, i doubt anyone would actually pick the browns 😂

I think that's going to be a real test to see if we're still the lowly loser team with a slanderous name that can't beat the browns or if we've turned the corner and are a legit team that pounds on losers, like we do good teams and are going to be worthy of our new name, logo, style. 

• Like 1

Fuller and Davis full participants. That is huge. I could see Fuller playing a lot of FS with Darby, Moreau, and Moreland handling the CB dutes.

I don't think we'll pull this one out--Jones is going to decimate our turnstile LT and G. Offense, I think, plays better, but that OL is crap.

24-17 Cards

Edited by Riggo#44

Where is saahdiq charles?

Why no mention of him at all on the report?

I just read an article that says he's fully healthy and that's why he's not on the report and is expected to be our swing tackle. 

I know he's a rookie but its hard to imagine him being worse than Christian.

Edited by redskinss

35-3, Cardinals. In typical Washington fashion, we will walk in overconfident. A few plays will go against us early on and we will fold. Our D linemen will not have it so easy and our linebackers/secondary will not pick up the slack. The next day, the national media will have a field day about how we came crashing down to the ground. Haters (especially Haskins haters) on this board will hate for a week until we have a more impressive showing next week. I want to believe that this team, Rivera and Haskins in particular, is the real deal. A victory this week would go a long way in changing my outlook.

11 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Hi @zskins..can I hijack your thread?...I wanna offer the first person to predict the score correctly a prize..what ya think?..a $5.00 bill sent by me   in the mail   the old fashioned way.

Send the winner $10 instead. $5 is from "me".  :D

Edited by zskins
  • Haha 1

Cards 27

Washington Football 16

I think we are in for a little bit of a wake up call myself and back to earth quickly. 

I just hope it doesn't get away from us because I don't want to have to listen to all the talking heads with their "I told you so's"

52 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Man, only 3 players on the injury report? Where’s the rest?? What team is this??? 

It is surprising since they played on home grass too. 

I think we come back to Earth this week. Our defensive line will have more trouble wrangling Kyler than they did Carson. Our secondary will have more trouble wrangling Hopkins and Fitzgerald than they did the Eagles WRs. Our o-line will have more trouble with Cards defense than the banged-up Eagles defense.  

24-13 Arizona. We have ONE elite talent on offense in McLaurin. Gotta keep that in mind against a healthy opponent. 

13 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

24 Arizona 16 Football Team

Ok..yall heard it here..we have a prize to offer the first person to predict the score correctly...a $5 bill from me and one from @zskins...did I get that right?..

Okay so there are some predictions in the Washington Arizona game of the week thread we will use both threads for this week..but starting next week let's stick to making only one prediction thread..I believe @zskins has nominated him self to start said thread after this week 😀