Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

2 hours ago, Hdf561 said:

That team doesn’t play anymore this is a new franchise getting its first win ever 

You call them what you want,  I'll call them what I want (I'll always call them the Redskins). BTW so your position is this is a new franchise???? I won't knock you for that as I was considering taking that stance as well, and I've seen that argued by some Redskin alumni (ie Mark Mosely). 

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 1
Just now, clskinsfan said:

LOL. I was just over at the Eagles forum reading the meltdowns and their entire game thread was erased. That is one way to handle their loss. Just erase it. 

wow - which Eagles forum?

3 hours ago, Thirtyfive2seven said:

Until this team drafts an actual NFL caliber QB, or retains the ones they have (COUGH COUGH COUSINS) they will continue to SUCK.  Haskins is awful.  There isn't even a way to MASK it.  At least Kyle Shannahan could work magic with RGIII for a season.  You can't do much with Haskins.  

Give me a break, at least take into consideration the only offensive talent he has to work with is McCLaurin and maybe Steven Sims. Our WRs & TEs need to get separation. Not to mention this busted O-line he's playing behind. 

I bet Baker Mayfield doesnt get HALF the **** that Haskins gets from this fan base. This is Haskins what, 7-8 start with C- offensive talent around him, and some of you expect him to be Tom Brady. 

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
27 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Go back and read what Tom Boswell wrote in Washington Post this morning about our team.  He gave us no chance to win and said our players were below average NFL players.  Cannot wait to read his next column.

Your first error was reading a Boswell story in the Washington Post.  Your second error is planning to read another one. 

I have now saved you countless hours of frustration and annoyance.  

You’re welcome. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, Hdf561 said:

That team doesn’t play anymore this is a new franchise getting its first win ever 

I feel like I’m just feeding the troll and I shouldn’t.  But I can’t help myself.  I will need to reflect on what that says about me as a person.  I probably need therapy.

But it’s not a new franchise given the owner of the franchise is still Dan Snyder, a franchise was not sold, shut down or created. 

Your post is factually incorrect.  In fact, 

40743D67-EF3C-4582-8292-2B8EE85ED350.jpeg.00762f8528ed0b56bd2e056248e2ba53.jpeg

• Like 2

This game was why you don't trade away your dline to pick up a draft pick just because it is an area of strength.

You don't trade allen b/c u have to pay him in 2 years. You don't ship Kerrigan to Denver.

We threw waves at philly, and that allowed us to have consistent pressure even when when our starters got a blow. Glorious to see

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, RawRebel said:

I bet 106 The Fan will still find a way to be negative tomorrow. 

They’re gonna rip Haskins for his game manager stats and missing on some throws (which every QB does). Then they will try building up a QB controversy. 

We knew this team strength was the defense. I’m just glad they play how they looked on paper. 

Hail

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

Only one game, but this is what a 4-3 defense looks like with the right coaching

I am so glad they went back to 43. Hated the hybrid thing we had been running since Shanny's days. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I feel like I’m just feeding the troll and I shouldn’t.  But I can’t help myself.  I will need to reflect on what that says about me as a person.  I probably need therapy.

But it’s not a new franchise given the owner of the franchise is still Dan Snyder, a franchise was not sold, shut down or created. 

Your post is factually incorrect.  In fact, 

40743D67-EF3C-4582-8292-2B8EE85ED350.jpeg.00762f8528ed0b56bd2e056248e2ba53.jpeg

I’m not trolling it’s what I believe...your welcome to your beliefs but to me the Redskins the team I’ve rooted for for the last 38 years are gone....that is the team with all of the Superbowls, this is a new team IMO, so they only have 1 win in franchise history and what a win it was I was trashing them during the first half, glad this new team got a win in its first time out, but they are not the Redskins, that’s over all of that is over and with it goes the history.....this team has 1 win. BTW still not sold on this new team as I am a loyal Redskins fan so for now I’m in a lease to buy option with this new team. 

25 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Give me a break, at least take into consideration the only offensive talent he has to work with is McCLaurin and maybe Steven Sims. Our WRs & TEs need to get separation. Not to mention this busted O-line he's playing behind. 

I bet Baker Mayfield doesnt get HALF the **** that Haskins gets from this fan base. This is Haskins what, 7-8 start with C- offensive talent around him, and some of you expect him to be Tom Brady. 

Yeah I thought he managed the game well. Not sure about him yet, but there's no way last years Haskins wins this game

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Bravo... we have to give him time. I was so happy when we went hurry up you could see the light come on. He’s going to be just fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

I’m not trolling it’s what I believe...your welcome to your beliefs but to me the Redskins the team I’ve rooted for for the last 38 years are gone....that is the team with all of the Superbowls, this is a new team IMO, so they only have 1 win in franchise history and what a win it was I was trashing them during the first half, glad this new team got a win in its first time out, but they are not the Redskins, that’s over all of that is over and with it goes the history.....this team has 1 win. BTW still not sold on this new team as I am a loyal Redskins fan so for now I’m in a lease to buy option with this new team. 

That’s great. I feel the moon is made of Brie cheese, do you have to respect my position just because I hold it with ferver? 

You’re incorrect no matter how strongly you feel your opinion. Some things are a matter of facts.

• Like 2