Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, dswerdlw said:

Followed the game on the computer without video. Can someone let me know why Curl was in the game? He played well. Did he replace Apke? 

No they didn't pull Apke.  I think they just rotated Curl in on some plays because they see potential and want him to develop.  Believe he was playing nickel corner some and rotating at safety some.  They also blitzed him on at least one play.  He's primarily depth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If anyone is interested or has instagram, the WFT account was doing an awesome job uploading realtime pics and highlight clips during the game. Great views of on the field action including sacks, INTS and TDs. Great cam and video work by them. 

the handle is washingtonnfl

• Like 5

I already know what the first few pages look like, without even checking.  But I bet the turnaround posts are hilarious.  We got some real coaches now.  And I’m telling you the offense will get better.  I really wanted to see Terry have a better game.  Good win though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

seriously, and the token female who knows nothing.  Give me players to discuss the game.

Found Larry’s burner account!

I’d take proper enunciation and grammar over an ex-player with CTE drooling on the mic.

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

seriously, and the token female who knows nothing.  Give me players to discuss the game.

well it's not the first time a mod took issue with a post of yours for trolling, but it's the last--progress!!

• Thanks 3

Everytime they scored today that graphic came down looking like a slot machine jackpot payoff in Vegas.  Looked pretty badass to me.  Riverboat Ron gambled big and hit paydirt!

DING DING DING DING DING

***WTF Coin symbol FTW***

DING DING DING DING DING

image.png.90d99fd4ca35708e6e6269af3116b59f.png

Edited by Reaper Skins
  • Haha 2

Haven't trawled the whole thread as had to do some work after the game... But please tell me somebody else heard them throwing out the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEVENNNNNNYAAAAAAAAAA from the Lion King when Haskins made plays. This new FO creative team are fire.

Just now, Painkiller said:

You know the best part of today’s win for me...tomorrow...the only articles written about the team will be POSITIVE and nothing else for any other reason.  

Yes..totally agree..I have the day off and sports center sounds ok now lol 

I've had my doubts about this team, no lie. Not a lot to be proud of here in the last few years. Todays game gave me the shot in the arm that I needed, more than I can even express. These beautiful MF'ers gave me back just a little of what I feel has been taken from me as a fan. And with one of my all-time favorites (Kerrigan), leading the way. We may lose some games this season, but if I see the effort that I just watched today, in every one of our games this season, then I will feel that we are really building something worth remaining a fan for.
HTTWFT

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Haven't trawled the whole thread as had to do some work after the game... But please tell me somebody else heard them throwing out the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEVENNNNNNYAAAAAAAAAA from the Lion King when Haskins made plays. This new FO creative team are fire.

Heard it on the option run to the left.

• Like 1