Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

We’ve got Cardinals & Browns coming up. 

Mobile  QB with lots of weapons is gonna be a test for this DL against ARI, if he can get the ball out quick. But I think he did take a lot of sacks as a rookie.

Browns as the Browns but do also have a lot of weapons for Baker. He took some bad sacks today.

Great win today... Great hanging in there in the game thread,,, usually this place is full of empty, or drunk angry people (myself inculded) for a LOOOOONG ass time. Congrats all ! This feels SOFA KING GOOD!!!!

2 minutes ago, dc1 said:

100%

This is/was their first run.    D.Hall was very "on edge of chair" the whole game...but I liked it. 

He gave nuance and detail from the defensive side and surprisingly, from the offensive side. 

Looking forward to the next games and hopefully wins.

For sure. I needed to know where the ball was a couple times. They would talk about the play but not where the ball was after the play.  DHall is the epitome of a defensive player. Always hyped. Just needs to stop yelling while Bram is calling the play.

1 minute ago, Redd said:

Well, the Eagle fans at my job will probably avoid me tomorrow.  They always got stuff to say when I wear my teams cap that day.

Put an 8 ball on his desk.

Just like the number of sacks we got :D

• Haha 2
  • TK unpinned this topic