Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

Haskins maybe should have pulled that ball down or looked somewhere else, but that was one hell of a weak effort by the TE.  Dude, you have to run those short crossing routes at full speed, you can't just sort of float there or else defenders will easily catch up.   Watch the difference with the Eagles players on those routes, they are short, quick, & crisp.   Logan should be getting an earful on the sideline or once the game tape is reviewed.

1 minute ago, Sticksboi05 said:

LOLOL nothing has changed. This team still sucks.

We don’t have much talent outside the DL and this is our preseason given new schemes and players all over and no actual preseason for the first time ever. About what I expected 

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

It just never ends with this team. The incompetence runs deep. Hate the toss on 2nd and 3. Awful playcall. 

Don’t think that was the play call, Haskins was looking for a bailout

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

DH tried to force that. but why the **** was Logan loafing and not running full speed on that route? Maddox was behind him, made up speed and still almost got the INT

F this, they need to trade for a TE. Haskins needs help, this is crazy.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

And the Eagles who also in the first quarter of the first game with a non-traditional off season move the ball on our defense with little effort.  

Fair enough.  But the post I responded to suggested the season is over and Haskins is officially a bust.  It's silly to suggest writing him off and calling the season already simply because the Eagles offense (4th year in the same system) looks better.

• Like 1
Just now, Dissident2 said:

The thing I'm most impressed with so far is the fake crowd noise. Really sounding natural for the most part. 

It's a little delayed. But all in all its pretty good. Their first game, too. Passable grade.

• TK unpinned this topic