Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

Confession time:

When I woke up I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It said "8:01". For about 10 seconds I thought it was 8:01 pm and I (literally) said out loud "No ****ing way! I missed the game!!" and started laughing. Unfortunately, "am" and "pm" don't show up on my locked screen lol...it wasn't until I unlocked my phone that I saw it was am and realized how idiotic it was of me to not assume that.

5 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Confession time:

When I woke up I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It said "8:01". For about 10 seconds I thought it was 8:01 pm and I (literally) said out loud "No ****ing way! I missed the game!!" and started laughing. Unfortunately, "am" and "pm" don't show up on my locked screen lol...it wasn't until I unlocked my phone that I saw it was am and realized how idiotic it was of me to not assume that.

....you have windows in your room, yes? :P 

Edit: actually that’s unfair for me to assume that, I’ll admit it isn’t unusual for a bedroom to not have windows. 

This is lined up for the defense to have a good day.  

1. Lane Johnson is out, Jason Peters is in at the other side, the guard spots are just meh.  

2. RB is out

3.Alton Jeffery is out.

The DL needs to eat red meat and come out and dominate.  They need to stuff the run and pressure Wentz mercilessly.  

I'm not a huge Doc Walker fan, but this is a Doc Walker game.  It's a "manhood" issue.  Go out and beat the snot out of these guys.  

Our O vs. their D is going to be a problem.  But if you can dominate their O for a game, you can take a lot of pressure off of Haskins to match Wentz score for score.

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Are we sure Fuller is a scratch? I was just over at ProFootballTalk and on their early inactives it shows nobody for Washington

Bram just said it was not official yet but expected.  

I severely hope to retweet uandme4life after the game lol...

Replying to
No starting right tackle and right guard versus a good D-line

Good D Line? Lmao

Replying to @uandme4life
Montez Sweat? Chase Young? Ryan Kerrigan?

Don’t forget Jonathan Allen and Matthew Ioannidis

Replying to @uandme4life
Matt Ioannidis + Chase Young does not bode well versus a banged up O-line

Replying to @Mismatchsports
Yeah no. No one is afraid of them.

LANDOVER, Md. – The Washington Football Team has announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today's game against the Philadelphia Eagles:

Washington declared the following players as inactive:

• No. 11 QB Alex Smith
  • No. 29 CB Kendall Fuller
  • No. 35 RB Bryce Love
  • No. 58 LB Thomas Davis Sr.
  • No. 72 T David Sharpe
  • No. 77 T Saahdiq Charles

Archived