Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Season's Injury Monitoring Thread (for WFT and opponents)

So charles initially had a calf injury for a bit, then was off the injury report for a hot minute, then put back on with a thigh injury.  I wonder if he is legitimately injured, or if the team is milking it in a redshirt type situation. I'd love to see what he could do out there,but maybe the team doesn't view him as a top 4 OT right now.

On 9/25/2020 at 7:41 PM, KillBill26 said:

So charles initially had a calf injury for a bit, then was off the injury report for a hot minute, then put back on with a thigh injury.  I wonder if he is legitimately injured, or if the team is milking it in a redshirt type situation. I'd love to see what he could do out there,but maybe the team doesn't view him as a top 4 OT right now.

What would be the point of that? If he wasn't really injured why would he then not practice with the team and just be inactive on game day?

On 9/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, ILikeBilly said:

G

I thought Brandon Sherff was hurt.  I don't see him on the injury repot.  What is up with that?  IR?

Players on the IR are not listed on the injury report.  The injury report is to list the status of players on the 53-man roster for the upcoming game.  Players on the IR are already ineligible for play this week.  Once he is removed from the IR, he will then begin to appear on the injury reports for games if he still carries a questionable or worse status.

32 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

In a strange coincidence, the Broncos also had a DT tear his biceps and likely out for the season, just like DT Ioannidis

Getting less and less attractive to spend time tracking WFT. 

• Sad 1
Posted (edited)

Bryce Love to IR, and 3 other players ruled out for Sunday

If the Questionable players Moses and McLaurin don't play, the game could be too ugly to watch, from the very beginning. Then again, that outcome is still possible, even if they do play.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

WTF happened to Scarrence Terrance? I don't recall him being injured after last week's game.

Doesn't look like Bryce is going to make it in the NFL. His knees just aren't right.

Edited by ExoDus84
2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Doesn't look like Bryce is going to make it in the NFL. His knees just aren't right.

Yea it concerns me, not just the fact that it's his knee that's swollen, but that he got that way without even coming in for a single play in an NFL game.

Good news is it's 'short-term', or supposedly so.

So maybe we get a more definite outlook on him soon.

56 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So maybe we get a more definite outlook on him soon.

I feel like he'll be sitting at a bar and playing scrabble with Samaje Perine and Kapri Bibbs pretty soon.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I feel like he'll be sitting at a bar and playing scrabble with Samaje Perine and Kapri Bibbs pretty soon.

In the Dotson Lounge?

:229:The Rook