Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Eagles Game prediction thread.

19 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Why are you here and why do you watch? Honestly, with such a negative outlook I don't understand why you even follow the team. 

I have followed the Redskins my entire life, now there is no such thing as the Redskins and I am unsure if I’m going to follow or be a fan of this new team. 

I don’t view my outlook on this team or game as negative, I look at it as realistic....no one on this team has done anything, won anything. The head coach is a retread who while might fire you up was let go from his previous job for not winning. In reality if you look at his coaching record he hasn’t been a world beater coach, he has been average. So again it’s not negative or positive it’s real. 

I hope it’s a worthwhile change because Washington DC deserves a good franchise, hopefully this new franchise can win because the Redskins haven’t won anything in a long time. 

• Confused 1
30 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

I have followed the Redskins my entire life, now there is no such thing as the Redskins and I am unsure if I’m going to follow or be a fan of this new team. 

I don’t view my outlook on this team or game as negative, I look at it as realistic....no one on this team has done anything, won anything. The head coach is a retread who while might fire you up was let go from his previous job for not winning. In reality if you look at his coaching record he hasn’t been a world beater coach, he has been average. So again it’s not negative or positive it’s real. 

I hope it’s a worthwhile change because Washington DC deserves a good franchise, hopefully this new franchise can win because the Redskins haven’t won anything in a long time. 

We're rebuilding for once, of course we're not going to be good right out of the gate but it should at least be exciting to watch the team grow. Rivera isn't an offensive genius but all he has to do is hire the right guys around him, because he knows how to take charge and lead. 

It's a realistic look but it just comes off as glass half empty to me. The reality right now is we're 0-0, with a lot of young pieces in place at important positions. 

• Thanks 1

Eagleswire Predictions

1. Carson Wentz passes for 300+ yards, 3 touchdowns

2. Boston Scott rushes for over 100 yards

3. Jason Peters, Lane Johnson hold Washington front to zero sacks on Wentz

4. Darius Slay holds Terry McLaurin to 3 catches for less than 50 yards

giphy.gif

Response

1.  Wentz will be lucky to finish the game.

giphy.gif

Philadelphia Eagles

Scott was signed off the Saints' practice squad by the Philadelphia Eagles on December 10, 2018.[11]

Scott was waived during final roster cuts on August 31, 2019,[12] but was re-signed to the team's practice squad the next day.[13] He was promoted to the active roster on October 11, 2019.

250788367_Screenshot2020-09-13055017.thumb.png.c534f3e882a27b53d353660aa5f92d91.png

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Eagleswire Predictions

1. Carson Wentz passes for 300+ yards, 3 touchdowns

2. Boston Scott rushes for over 100 yards

3. Jason Peters, Lane Johnson hold Washington front to zero sacks on Wentz

4. Darius Slay holds Terry McLaurin to 3 catches for less than 50 yards

giphy.gif

Response

1.  Wentz will be lucky to finish the game.

giphy.gif

Philadelphia Eagles

Scott was signed off the Saints' practice squad by the Philadelphia Eagles on December 10, 2018.[11]

Scott was waived during final roster cuts on August 31, 2019,[12] but was re-signed to the team's practice squad the next day.[13] He was promoted to the active roster on October 11, 2019.

250788367_Screenshot2020-09-13055017.thumb.png.c534f3e882a27b53d353660aa5f92d91.png

Can’t wait for Sunday at 4:30pm.  Be here either way it ends. If it ends good / have fun with me - Bad / have more fun 😂

Wheres the look a like thread @Dan T.?

46 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Got a bad feeling Desean torches us, just like the opener last year.

Desean has had his injuries but he tends to rise to the occasion in big games.  Not that its a big game but openers tend to have more hype to them.

There o line is in shambles..Foles wont have time to hit him deep down field

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Got a bad feeling Desean torches us, just like the opener last year.

Desean has had his injuries but he tends to rise to the occasion in big games.  Not that its a big game but openers tend to have more hype to them.

Addition by subtraction.  DJackson doesn't have Easy TD Norman to feast on. 

Different kind of Sub 4.4 speed at FS with Apke over the top. 

DJackson is playing his 13th season after an IR core muscle surgery.  He also is limited as he doesn't run routes inside. His routes are limited, long or short on one side of the field. 

Have faith Darby has many reps against him.  Apke is being coached to his strength and speed. 

I'm not worried about the aging, one trick pony anymore. 

12 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

How big a drop-off is there from Barnett to Josh Sweat or Vinny Curry? Much may depend on Geron Christians ability to block one of those guys.

I'm sure this coaching staff has a game plan for OL left side questions.  Watch them learn a lesson with screens to the left.

I think that groin injury probably messed DJax up pretty good. Probably going to take him some time to get back to full speed, if he ever does. 

Wentz is definitely going to be getting hit. 

FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!

11 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Richard Rodgers is going to tell them about our Secret Wildcat Weapon, Logan Thomas, and all the plays we run with him, since Rodgers was watching it all from the practice sidelines.

I'd imagine the offense has options on about every play.  So yeah they'll cheat against the broader scheme but they don't do install until after cut day.  Didn't work like they thought last year except the idiot Gruden didn't make any adjustments.  That won't be the same issue this year.  Last year DJax got behind Dunbar with Norman left deep...WTF!  They came back after half time a basically did the same thing...because everyone knew the coaches were terrible and don't solve problems. 

6 minutes ago, Cantankerous said:

Eventually you will learn. 

Yes, you will learn this team isn't anything like previous years. 

If you're going to Troll you will get banned. 

10 minutes ago, Cantankerous said:

Good. Just like last year.  And the year before.  Eventually you will learn. 

Totally different and upgraded coaching staff can make a world of difference..The D line  just by itself will cause so many problems for the Eagles alone and that dosen't even take into account the uncertainty of what type of offense that Washington will throw at the Eagles,so no it not out of this world to think Washington will beat the Eagles.

• Thanks 1