Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Eagles Game prediction thread.

5 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

My guess would be 16-6, Iggles, with something really weird happening. Like one of the refs accidentally lining up at RB and getting a solid 5 yard gain on an end around.

It is 2020.

Or the refs will call penalties on us, using a player jersey that isn't even on the field.

Oh wait, that happens every year anyway

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I have a feeling this will be one sloppy game. Eagles are blasted with injuries. Our offense, at least on paper, might struggle against TCU, and no team has had a proper offeason/pre-season to prepare.

My guess would be 16-6, Iggles, with something really weird happening. Like one of the refs accidentally lining up at RB and getting a solid 5 yard gain on an end around.

It is 2020.

This was my thought as well - no preseason - sloppy first half and both defenses playing well.  I just don't see a high scoring game with the Birds coming out in the end.  I think the WFT will take a couple of games to get going on offense.

3 hours ago, Cantankerous said:

But our DBs and secondary are healthy and waaay better than when DH and Terry faced them late last year. Everyone else was held out of camp practices for very conservative rational I heard.

Again laughable fan bias.  McLaurin clearly beat Slay Jr. last year 5 rec 74 yds 14.4 avg 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Again laughable fan bias.  McLaurin clearly beat Slay Jr. last year 5 rec 74 yds 14.4 avg 

And you know what’s funnier?  Our own fans suffer from the same bias.

• Like 4
Just now, Vanguard said:

And you know what’s funnier?  Our own fans suffer from the same bias.

Sure as to be expected.  I call it as I see it.  Last year I had the Skins at 3 wins.  This year I have them at 4.  Ceiling is 6 imo.

• Like 2

Lmao. They do this Every Single Year against us  - take one of our training camp bodies and sign him to their practice squad, then release him after we play them week 1. 

At least we finally have a staff smart enough to do the same this year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Darius Slay's best years are behind him.  PHI once again over-paid attempting to throw money at a problem.  He's been in decline for 2 seasons in a row.  

1943583337_Annotation2020-09-09051712.thumb.png.51d019bf85773e392cb8c0a456047c23.png

The decline is from the INT stat? 

20 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lmao. They do this Every Single Year against us  - take one of our training camp bodies and sign him to their practice squad, then release him after we play them week 1. 

They kept Sudsy Nate all this time, though.

But it is quite telling, that they claimed the 5th best TE from a team with the worst crew of TE's in the entire league.

Ya think they waterboard Rodgers for information ?

giphy.gif

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I didn’t say Terry couldn’t get yards against Slay - I said our DBs that played in that week 16 game were not as good as the ones we have Sunday. Get it now?  

47 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Darius Slay's best years are behind him.  PHI once again over-paid attempting to throw money at a problem.  He's been in decline for 2 seasons in a row.  

Yep - and he’s STILL better than what we put out there vs you guys last year. So there’s that fact. 

4 hours ago, nonniey said:

Depends on how ballsy he is (or woke).

"Ballsey"? You make it sound like a little kid that just learned his first bad word only it seems like some kind of juvenile protest, like wearing a confederate flag Tshirt to a pride parade. 

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

"Ballsey"? You make it sound like a little kid that just learned his first bad word only it seems like some kind of juvenile protest, like wearing a confederate flag Tshirt to a pride parade. 

Edit - Never mind.

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 1

On offense, theoretically we have 3 playmakers in McLauren, Sims and Gibson. These guys are young and unproven but if they stay consistent as advertised, having three playmakers is more than enough to be explosive on offensive if the other pieces fall in place. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Like one of the refs accidentally lining up at RB and getting a solid 5 yard gain on an end around.

It is 2020.

An then calling holding on the player who blocked for him ( moses )

• Haha 1
On 9/8/2020 at 1:42 PM, SkinsZombie said:

Eagles 31

Redskins 10
Haskins goes 18/32 215 yds 1 TD 3 INT

The defense keeps us in this game until midway through the 3rd but runs outta gas due to being on the field most of the game to that point.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, FootballZombie said:

I’m actually hoping for the inverse. One of my favorite things about Sweat was his effectiveness from either side of the formation, If Chase has that ability as well and the two are interchangeable, Subbing one of them out here and there for breathers becomes a lot easier. It also allows you to dictate desirable matchups much more often.

Plus it makes the opposing offense do that much more work in identifying where Chase will line up, adjusting protections and what not when he is not always simply lined up over the LT.

Time for TK to prove he could have made it in the league if he didn't blow out his Bag in college. Bring out your inner Rex Grossman

Uh oh, one more and we got ourselves an apocalypse. Somebody call George A Romero.

9 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Uh oh, one more and we got ourselves an apocalypse. Somebody call George A Romero.

Hey now, I was munching on brains and rushing for big gains before it was cool.

PepperyBlackandwhiteGalago-max-1mb.gif.a4c9c7026d7162346b88eb39c62f6671.gif

Just remember when your cursing the high heavens for whoever started this apocalypse, I was the first one.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2020 at 6:42 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

At least we finally have a staff smart enough to do the same this year. 

I would normally agree with you but Rodgers was on the Eagles last year at least during the preseason and they are only carrying 2 TEs rt now.