Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, zskins said:

I would have thought Cam would flourish under Belichick. Looks like Brady really made Belichick. 

Having the GOAT certainly doesn’t hurt, but Cam has been bad for a while and we’ve seen the Pats win when Brady was hurt before.  Not ready to say Beli isn’t that good.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

I am still intrigued by Stid.

Other than having an expected and non-unusual rough first NFL outing with 3 INT's, he did show a lot of promise, in the good things he did.

 

You would have thought that Stid would have been the starter but they got Cam instead. Cam might have been a mistake for them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zskins said:

 

You would have thought that Stid would have been the starter but they got Cam instead. Cam might have been a mistake for them. 

 

Looks like he would have been a mistake for us, too. Since a lot of people wanted and expected Rivera to sign him, initially.

If he can't excel under Bellichek and McDaniels, then surely he wouldn't have done much here.

Another good non-call by Rivera.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Looks like he would have been a mistake for us, too. Since a lot of people wanted and expected Rivera to sign him, initially.

If he can't excel under Bellichek and McDaniels, then surely he wouldn't have done much here.

Another good non-call by Rivera.

 

I said that in one of the threads talking about Cam and said I don't think Ron would want Cam here because he knows what Cam can and can not do. Some obviously didn't agree with me. I am glad Cam didn't come here. I really didn't want Cam here anyways.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zskins said:

 

I said that in one of the threads talking about Cam and said I don't think Ron would want Cam here because he knows what Cam can and can not do. Some obviously didn't agree with me. I am glad Cam didn't come here. I really didn't want Cam here anyways.  

 

I can see that part of the reason for his decline is that he's not as mobile as he used to be. Obviously mobility and his rushing threat was a large part of his previous success. Not just simply running for yards - but also improvising by moving around and then throwing. And he just doesn't seem to have quite the same sparks there. There's other things going on, but that's like the most glaring thing.

I mean he can still move better than a lot of quarterbacks, but he's just not the QB he used to be.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, zskins said:

I would have thought Cam would flourish under Belichick. Looks like Brady really made Belichick. 

 

Way too early to say that. Though, Bill has had about a decade of awful drafts that his QB and his coaching have covered up for. Losing the QB combined with the actual talent on the team getting old makes it hard for him to cover that up. 

 

I assume everything that happens there runs through BB so I blame him for the terrible drafts that have left this team depleted and limping along. His coaching cannot be questioned 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn it.  I would have taken the points.

Giants defense has really improved.  

Just now, Simmsy said:

Cardinals just...I don't know how they messed that up...

Well, the first issue is the WR who took the end around picked the wrong hole.  If he had just kept going outside he could have gotten the edge. 
 

Then they got too cute twice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Teams to root for:

 

Bucs over Vikes

Cards over Giants(although a Cards loss isn't that bad, helps us in the Wild Card pursuit)

 

Helpful but more indirect and not really as important(but you never know):

 

Cowboys over Bengals

Broncos over Panthers

Packers over Lions

Saints over Eagles

Texans over Bears

Edited by Warhead36
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Damn it.  I would have taken the points.

Giants defense has really improved.  

Well, the first issue is the WR who took the end around picked the wrong hole.  If he had just kept going outside he could have gotten the edge. 
 

Then they got too cute twice.

We're going to have to win every single game, aren't we?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...