Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, someone explain to me how Philly is in first place at 2-4-1, while Dallas is 2-4. Is that because a tie is half better or something? Win percentage? 

Yep, win percentage.

Philly at .357 and Dallas at .333

A tie is worth half a win. So 2.5 wins equals a percentage of .357, out of a total of 7 games.

9 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

That game will always be my memory of the best worst game ever. The Seahawks kick at the end was like someone in Madden starting their kick and the controller disconnecting before he can finish it.

A 6-6 tie in OT on not one but two missed chip-shot field goals would perfectly encapsulate the 2020 NFC East lol...

Stafford is an example of one of those special QBs that can win anywhere. Imagine if he was on a better organization though, but even on the Lions he's been able to lift them to largely relevant for many of his years with a few playoff births. If he were on like the Steelers he'd probably be a multi time Super Bowl champ and sure fire HOF-er.

25 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Sure seems like Seattle is on SNF like about 5 times a year.

Yeah. It does. they’re a good team though so they definitely deserve them 

they shouldn’t have even been on SNF tonight, this one wasn’t originally scheduled as a SNF game. I wouldve enjoyed seeing Tampa bay on SNF tonight instead 

Archived