Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

39 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Overall I like Troy most of the time but he can be a stooge sometimes.  "For Dallas it's go time! They are not holding anything back?"  LOL  

I like him as a person. And at times he does offer good insight.

But often-times, he is over simply a Captain Obvious.

"You'll see here on the replay, Smitty drops the ball. Now that's something that you just cannot do. You really need to catch that ball"

I’m not sure I’d write off Tua yet, he really needs a full offseason of work. He looks scared to through into tight windows or even 50/50 balls. He almost waits too long for his receivers to get open, something he could do in college because his receivers at bama would almost always get open for him since they were such superior athletes 

9 minutes ago, max21 said:

I’m not sure I’d write off Tua yet, he really needs a full offseason of work. He looks scared to through into tight windows or even 50/50 balls. He almost waits too long for his receivers to get open, something he could do in college because his receivers at bama would almost always get open for him since they were such superior athletes 

This is why I have no interest in Mac Jones.

6 minutes ago, max21 said:

He just threw another pic, never mind he’s done 

I think you first statement was more accurate. I never wanted Tua over Chase. In fact I wanted Chase over anyone in the draft period - yes even Burrow. But it's way too early to give up on Tua. Many QBs struggle early in their career. And this has been a really messed up year. He may be done as you say but I think we really need to how he responds to this year and with hopefully a normal offseason. 

Just now, goskins10 said:

I never wanted Tua over Chase. In fact I wanted Chase over anyone in the draft period - yes even Burrow. But it's way too early to give up on Tua. Many QBs struggle early in their career. And this has been a really messed up year. He may be done as you say but I think we really need to how he responds to this year and with hopefully a normal offseason. 

Real talk I love Chase young, but if the Bengals would've grabbed him 1st in the draft I wouldn't feel bad because we got Burrow.

Just now, Redd said:

Real talk I love Chase young, but if the Bengals would've grabbed him 1st in the draft I wouldn't feel bad because we got Burrow.

Agree but that's pretty much a different conversation, right? I was talking if the choice was between the two if we had the 1st or for some crazy reason Burrow didn't go 1st.  Sure, I would been more than happy with Burrow being the consolation prize between the first two picks if they took Chase. But unlike probably most everyone else, I would have taken Chase over Burrow. 

Archived