Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

20 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Taunting? Really? What a BS call.

Taunting calls are another weird one.

You can get one, apparently just for words, and not just actions.

And the same words they use the rest of the game ; in other words, trash talking during games is perfectly fine - but don't you dare trash talk after you made a good play. Or else we'll tack on 15 yards to an extra point attempt - which is also excessive. Made it a 48 yard Extra Point, which they missed.

So, basically because he bragged about his TD, it cost them a point on the scoreboard.

My friend is a Steelers fan, I told him it looks like his team has been figured out. I also said, that they're not as good as their record suggests. He said it didn't matter, as long as they make the playoffs it will all come together. I tried to explain to him that losing out at the end of your run, going into the playoffs, is not a good thing. Not only that, but if you lose once in the playoffs, you're out. 

I hope the Steelers collapse and choke in an epic fashion and we never have to talk about Fat Ben ever again.

3 minutes ago, zskins said:

Sure was. Good thing they reversed it. Bengals got robbed of a TD there though. The defender was about to run into the end zone with the ball too. 

I was going to skip this one, it might be interesting after all. If Finley survives.

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I was going to skip this one, it might be interesting after all. If Finley survives.

Bengals just scored a TD and are now up by 10-0. Finley has made some nice throws. 

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I don't know whether to think that we were the one team that figured out the Mighty Pittsburgh.

Or the fact that they might now be losing 3 in a row, to the Bengals of all teams, with RYAN FINLEY of all quarterbacks, just means they never were really that good to begin with.

The Steelers were squeaking out wins. A lot of their games were won by less than 10 points. WFT showed other teams how to rattle them. They haven't looked the same since then. :)

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This is what concerns me about our Carolina game, is that they are the antithesis of Pittsburgh ; they are squeaking out losses.

They are way better than their record indicates. And shouldn't be taken lightly

Agreed. Also the Panthers have nothing to play for and therefor the players will be playing hard for their own futures. Expect some types of trick plays. Maybe even a fake punt. 

17 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I don't know whether to think that we were the one team that figured out the Mighty Pittsburgh.

Or the fact that they might now be losing 3 in a row, to the Bengals of all teams, with RYAN FINLEY of all quarterbacks, just means they never were really that good to begin with.

Both things are true, I think.

Archived