Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Is my feed messed up or does this game look oddly yellow?  

I think you need to see an eye doctor. Too much yellow in your eyes....lol

Okay jk. ESPN camera people must be high and can't tell their broadcast has a nice yellow tint. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

After "Gee Shucks, I am such a nice guy"-ing his way into a contract extension I see Cousins picked up right where he left over against quality opponents.

In fairness, thevreal issue was the Vikings defense had 2 hits on Rodgers the entire game and the Pack won the TOP 42 min to 18.  

Cousins is who he is.  He’s not going to be able to out duel Rodgers.  But he wasn’t really bad in the game.  He was just what Scot McLoughan said he was: the best of the good.

29 minutes ago, Destino said:

I think we just watched the same ad and had similar reactions, because I was just telling my wife that his stupid noises belong in retirement.  He’s a crazy grandpa at this point.  

He’s a legend and a pioneer.  

But he’s lost not only his fastball, but his curve, off speed and sinker too.

Football Team might be the best in our division.... We beat the Eagles, Giants oline is so bad I don’t see them getting anything going with our defense, and the cowboys were losers to the rams. I think we gotta wait to see in the cowboys but the eagles and giants are not gonna be a threat this year I don’t think.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Um.....the Steelers pants are yellow, cause that’s one of their main colors. Where else do you see yellow that shouldn’t be yellow??

Anything on the screen that is supposed to be white has a yellow tint to it. Even the lines on the field. Compare to a commercial that has white in it. You will see the difference. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Um.....the Steelers pants are yellow, cause that’s one of their main colors. Where else do you see yellow that shouldn’t be yellow??

Right... the steelers wear “yellow”.  This isn’t my first rodeo buddy, I’m not falling for it.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, zskins said:

Anything on the screen that is supposed to be white has a yellow tint to it. Even the lines on the field. Compare to a commercial that has white in it. You will see the difference. 

I’m not seeing that on my tv screen at all, you should probably buy a new tv 😂

Wow, the media doing what they can to hype up Daniel Jones.  The Giants have spent multiple high draft picks on offensive linemen. Don't tell me that there were questions all along their offensive line. 

I'm streaming on YouTube TV and it's not yellow at all.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The yard lines on the field don’t even look yellow, at least not on my tv. On my tv, they’re White 

hint of yellow and not pure white. Not that white lines are totally yellow. I can see the difference. It is little but it is there. You need to look from your graphic artist eyes. ;)

By the way, it is their main over the field camera and not the close up ones. 

Edited by zskins