Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

8 hours ago, goskins10 said:

He is actually lucky bruce is such a **** up. A competent GM would have kept Kirk here signing him earlier for less instead of taking the tag route which is expensive. Then it set him up for the MN contract which is way to high.  

So the reporting after the fact is Kirk wanted a fully guaranteed deal here and not even GMSM was for that. 

The problem is by tagging him twice they essentially gave him a 2 year fully guaranteed contract. 

In my world, the two options were 1) give him a 3 year guaranteed contract at 10% less per year than the franchise tag amount.   If he didn’t take that, let him test the market because I’m pretty sure NOBODY would have gone higher. 2) Tell him to test the market and see after 1 year nobody was going to meet his demands.  

No chance I would have tagged him. Rather let him walk than go down that road.

That said, Bruce handled it as poorly as possible.

Anybody else dealing with a crappy feed?

So far I've been less than impressed with all the football streaming that seems to be the way of the future.

When I watch games on my xfinity box the picture is amazing but when I watch on nfl Sunday ticket app or in this case the pime video app i get ghosting and blurriness constantly. 

It'll zoom in and and the picture is clear and great and then it'll zoom out and the picture turns pixely, ghosty and terrible. 

Am I the only one that struggles with this or is this just a thing that you have to deal with streaming live action?

Movies for me are great and live TV games are great too but streaming sucks?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

13 minutes ago, redskinss said:

So far I've been less than impressed with all the football streaming that seems to be the way of the future.

When I watch games on my xfinity box the picture is amazing but when I watch on nfl Sunday ticket app or in this case the pime video app i get ghosting and blurriness constantly. 

It'll zoom in and and the picture is clear and great and then it'll zoom out and the picture turns pixely, ghosty and terrible. 

Am I the only one that struggles with this or is this just a thing that you have to deal with streaming live action?

Movies for me are great and live TV games are great too but streaming sucks?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

@skinsmarydu turned me on to 6stream and it works great. You just have to suffer through the pop up ads and everyone once in a while you have to reset the connection. But it's the best I have seen so far. 

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

@skinsmarydu turned me on to 6stream and it works great. You just have to suffer through the pop up ads and everyone once in a while you have to reset the connection. But it's the best I have seen so far. 

Yep. It runs just a tad behind RedZone on Sunday (what I have on the big screen, lol), but great so far. 

Btw, I can't take credit, someone posted it in the "watch games" thread...I just passed the truth along. 😄

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I have prime video so its not really an availability problem. 

I'm watching on my 240 hz TV with 180 mbps internet so It feels more like a feed thing.

Not sure honestly, I only know enough about this stuff to be dangerous, lol.

What frustrates me is that for decades you could watch football at home and the feed was fine but now it feels like so many games are only available through some sort of internet based feed and the picture gets very "ghosty" for lack of a better way of saying it.

But I'm derailing this thread so ill end my rant.

Thx for the alternative option.

23 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yeah my prime nfl stream at home is garbage. Luckily I'm visiting my folks. They live in the middle of nowhere so I'm not sure whys. 

Couldn't agree with ya more on the streaming apps. Whether Sunday ticket or prime its still can be pretty bad. Better than game pass 15 years ago tho. Or DTV and Time Warner streaming websites. Maybe there's hope.

Just using Microsoft Edge. I have AdBlocker Ultimate and AdBlocker Plus but it's not showing anything that has been blocked so far.

Edit: No I take it back. AdBlocker Ultimate shows 10 being blocked and AdBlocker Plus shows 4. I was looking at the Extremeskins results.

11 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Yeah, I use this link http://6stream.xyz/nfl-streams/ and pick the game, then click out the chats on the left and put it in PIP. Don't know why some say they get ads.

I take it full screen and don't get ads. I use firefox and pc matic blocks everything. Even if one stream gets a hiccup, there's usually another. No problems to complain about. 

Archived