Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New WFT Gear You Have?

6 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Can’t wait for next season when they change the name to Washington Washingtonians!

Wouldn’t be worse than the Philadelphia Phillies :P 

to answer the question of the OP, i saw a black Washington hoodie that has B/G coloring next to eachother, that I’m thinking I’ll ask for for Christmas this year :) 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wouldn’t be worse than the Philadelphia Phillies :P 

to answer the question of the OP, i saw a black Washington hoodie that has B/G coloring next to eachother, that I’m thinking I’ll ask for for Christmas this year :) 

Nor in the mood for HotWheels this Christmas?

26 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nor in the mood for HotWheels this Christmas?

They'll be HotHowls once we're officially the RedWolves :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
On 9/4/2020 at 2:46 PM, burgngold fan said:

None!  And will remain that way!  Already getting sick of the wft brand!  I'll just call them the nomad's.  At least until they get a real name!  

I feel like WTF every time I see WFT.

• Like 1
On 9/5/2020 at 11:45 AM, Califan007 said:

I was sent a patch of my logo concept by some woman who really liked it...does that count?

IMG_0304.JPG

I got this same one.  Shelley on Twitter had them made and I bought one from her.  Looking for the right burgundy hat, that's comfortable, to put it on.  

3 minutes ago, Cskin said:

I got this same one.  Shelley on Twitter had them made and I bought one from her.  Looking for the right burgundy hat, that's comfortable, to put it on.  

I got mine for free since it's my design lol...

On 9/9/2020 at 8:54 AM, Califan007 said:

I got mine for free since it's my design lol...

Than we've chatted by the Twitter.  I love the design... I'd almost prefer it over the eventual new name.  Washington Football Club... the only NFL team like it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cskin said:

Than we've chatted by the Twitter.  I love the design... I'd almost prefer it over the eventual new name.  Washington Football Club... the only NFL team like it.

Not surprised if we have lol...it's wild cuz I see the design popping up as some people's profile image. I revised another guy's design who I think has gone on to another design he came up with. Right now I'm good with the (no-)name, and if we win I'm even more good with it lol...

Not going to buy anything. I'm still rocking my Redskins gear.

Though the "WFT" gear might be collector's items years down the road, since this is a one year situation, and they'll probably make a limited amount of that merchandise since most fans seem to be waiting till the team gets a proper name before they buy anything.

I'm still a fan of this team..I would like to have a hat and shirt of the wft logo..tk has me convinced it will be the red wolves so I'll be looking forward to that.

17 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Not going to buy anything. I'm still rocking my Redskins gear.

Though the "WFT" gear might be collector's items years down the road, since this is a one year situation, and they'll probably make a limited amount of that merchandise since most fans seem to be waiting till the team gets a proper name before they buy anything.

I Like this post...wanna have some memorabilia from this one time thing

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BraveWarrior said:

I don't plan on financially supporting them any longer.  

You wouldn't be - custom gear is made by independent businesses. All the businesses tied into the NFL are no longer making Redskins gear.