Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New WFT Gear You Have?

Master Blaster

5 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

This is your one chance to have WFT gear. 

And I am gladly passing it up lol. Should be the answer to a fun trivia question in a couple decades, but I don’t need to give Snyder money for it. 

It’s such a sucker’s play too (no offense to anyone who thinks it’s cool). He gets to look like he’s respectfully taking his time finding the right new name, while simultaneously selling a large portion of his dwindling fanbase two new names with new merch for each in two consecutive years. 

32 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

LOL......the shirt the OP posted reminds me of John Belushi's "College" shirt in "Animal House."

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

lmao, poor OP.   It was such an innocent thought for a thread.  Not even a bad thread but it was inevitable and certainly didn't take long..

1 hour ago, stoshuaj said:

lmao, poor OP.   It was such an innocent thought for a thread.  Not even a bad thread but it was inevitable and certainly didn't take long..

Why poor OP?  I bought the shirt to be ironical. 

The post is tongue-in-cheek. 

One of my friends brought up the college shirt as well. 

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

And I am gladly passing it up lol. Should be the answer to a fun trivia question in a couple decades, but I don’t need to give Snyder money for it. 

It’s such a sucker’s play too (no offense to anyone who thinks it’s cool). He gets to look like he’s respectfully taking his time finding the right new name, while simultaneously selling a large portion of his dwindling fanbase two new names with new merch for each in two consecutive years. 

Snyder doesn’t profit from this. Can’t trademark football team 

2 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Wait...what...   

So your posts have made you so popular that you‘ve got a fan club with attractive groupies sending you stuff!

I wanna be Califan007 in my next life...lol ;)

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

From what I know of his profession, we all want to be @Califan007 in our next life.  

I'm just gonna leave these two posts alone so that everyone thinks my life is far cooler than it really is lol...

I want some, but man do I not want to shell out full price for a one-off year.  I don't know why I expected differently, but I feel that if we were trying to expand our fanbase and REALLY reintroduce ourselves, a discount would've been in order.

I'm not really feeling paying $30 for a t-shirt.

5 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

I want some, but man do I not want to shell out full price for a one-off year.  I don't know why I expected differently, but I feel that if we were trying to expand our fanbase and REALLY reintroduce ourselves, a discount would've been in order.

I'm not really feeling paying $30 for a t-shirt.

Expand the fan base? You mean stop the bleeding? But yeah I get the point.

Archived