Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Training Camp Discussion Thread

JSSkinz

Can't say I agree with Stackpoles opinion that McLaurin is most likely to make the probowl on the team. The receivers in the NFC are just absurdly good. 

Julio Jones

Michael Thomas

DeAndre Hopkins

Mike Evans

Chris Godwin

Amari Cooper

Davante Adams

McLaurin has to compete with all of them just to get a spot. Someone along our DL is much more likely to make it. My choice is Ioannidis. 

For all you new Isaiah Wright fans like me with Netflix, go to Last Chance U, season 1 episode 1, at 47:45 and hit play, watch #17. Enjoy and you’re welcome lol.

edit: damn, another poster pointed out that it isn’t the same Isaiah Wright and after looking into it I think he’s right 

37 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

For all you new Isaiah Wright fans like me with Netflix, go to Last Chance U, season 1 episode 1, at 47:45 and hit play, watch #17. Enjoy and you’re welcome lol.

That's the Isaiah Wright on our roster?!?   Good to see him get a chance, the kid has talent, but has had a very rough road. 

1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

I didn't realize Wright went to East Mississippi Community College, I haven't missed a season of Last Chance but I don't remember this kid.

58 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Wait is he THAT Isaiah Wright? Didn’t he catch murder charges?? I do actually think I remember him, maybe from season 1?

I think they might be two different Isaiah Wrights.  I don't think the Last Chance U Isaiah ever went to Temple. 

23 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

I think they might be two different Isaiah Wrights.  I don't think the Last Chance U Isaiah ever went to Temple. 

I think he did, I think he did some time after being accused of murder and then transferred to Temple, weird story. Unless I’m mistaken 

edit: damn, you’re right. I think it’s a different Isaiah Wright. Gotta delete my post on that lol. I was so confused bc I saw he was playing football again, but it seems it wasn’t for Temple

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I think he did, I think he did some time after being accused of murder and then transferred to Temple, weird story. Unless I’m mistaken 

edit: damn, you’re right. I think it’s a different Isaiah Wright. Gotta delete my post on that lol. I was so confused bc I saw he was playing football again, but it seems it wasn’t for Temple

Ha, no worries. Yeah, I found the Last Chance U Isaiah Wright on Twitter just now. 

https://twitter.com/isaiahWright_4?s=09

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Wait is he THAT Isaiah Wright? Didn’t he catch murder charges?

23 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

I think I jumped the gun, I just read a story posted this June which was a follow up on EMC's Isaiah Wright and it says he's still trying to get back into college, then I compared pics and yeah, I dont think its the same player.

Since Alex first got hurt in 2018, our offense has ranked dead last in points scored. We've averaged less than 16 points per game since that time. I really hope we can shore up the o-line and make some strides in that department, because I'm not sure I can deal with such a putrid offense for another full season.

Fun fact: Since Alex's injury, the team is 3-15. 🤮🤮🤮

50 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Since Alex first got hurt in 2018, our offense has ranked dead last in points scored. We've averaged less than 16 points per game since that time. I really hope we can shore up the o-line and make some strides in that department, because I'm not sure I can deal with such a putrid offense for another full season.

Fun fact: Since Alex's injury, the team is 3-15. 🤮🤮🤮

I mean, some of that was to be expected.  The backup QB, McCoy, also broke his leg.  What team is going to have offensive success with the 3rd and 4th QB's on the roster?  Then the next season we had the Jay Gruden led mess.

But yeah, all in all, not a good group of offensive talent.  I think we'll have far more offensive talent in 2020 than people expect, but given that most places right us at last or near last in the league in offensive talent...it's not hard to surpass those expectations.

Archived