Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FROSTY28

Lenny P's New Article -- Predicts We Hire Rhodes

Scary. He's been wrong before, though. I'm fine with interviewing Rhodes, but I'm hoping he doesn't land here.

I sure hope its for the Defensive Coordinator job only! I really would be upset if we hire Rhodes as our Head Coach.

I feel this wouldn't be a step forward but if its only to coach defense then I'm all for it.

Oh, pleeeeeeze! Don't hire the first guy you interview! There are too many good candidates out there to just hire somebody you are familiar with.

Does this mean Deion will come out of retirement if his good buddy Ray becomes HC? :doh:

Maybe they couldn't get Green in hear for an interview in time?!

Abide by the NFL rules, interview Rhodes, then interview Fassel and hire Fassel.

Maybe they couldn't get Green in hear for an interview in time?!

Abide by the NFL rules, interview Rhodes, then interview Fassel and hire Fassel.

I agree, I was thinking the same thing

Maybe. But I'm skeptical about his heard it on the mountain wisdom in day one of life after Spurrier (not to mention all the other teams he's got a hot line to). Not one interview conducted yet, and a multitude of intangibles in play in just about every situation. This guy may hit it, but I think he's blowing a lot of smoke way too early.

ill say it again....this guy couldnt come up with a game plan to beat spurriers no fun and gun...why would we want him here as our head coach? he is just a bad retread

Don't you love the way Lenny explains his rationale for predicting that Ray Rhodes will be the guy the Skins hire?

C'mon. I'm not buying Ray Rhodes.