Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome and Hail to the Washington Football Team

Burgold

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Proof people will literally argue anything on here.

Well, Cali wasn't arguing with himself.

As far as the Browns, minus some minor details, socks etc. they have basically worn the same uniforms for the past five years, before changing for this season.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams&team_id=CLE

Which goes back to nonniey's original point about team's not being allowed to change uniforms more than once every five years. i think that still holds true but I don't think simply changing " Redskins " to " Washington " on our jersey or even the helmets ( especially considering the circumstances } , counts as a change for us.

We are basically still wearing the same uniforms we have worn since 1979, and I think we're free to make a change at any time.

4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Not a fan of the numbers on the sides of the helmet.

I would rather see WFT or a big ole W

I'd be fine with numbers on the helmets if they were the same as the ones on the jerseys. Still looks terrible to me. 

They better come up with something better than "Football Team". Its tolerable for a season but just seems incredibly lame long term.

Go Team Go! 

Cool uni, but wont work for us.

We would have to be bird based if we are gonna be red tails, otherwise you are begging for a repeat of our current situation.

Does anyone think we will continue to sell WFT gear after we get a permanent name? I'm sure that would be a great option for people who don't like the new one, and we will probably have the same colorway.

Instead of the new team name on the jersey they could also spell out WFT under the collar as a homage.

Archived