Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome and Hail to the Washington Football Team


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I just realized I'm eventually going to have to get a new email and all new passwords for almost everything. 

Those are gonna take a while to memorize.

 

14 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Why? ...I'll always keep 2147goskins@gmail.com 

 

I especially don't understand the need for new passwords too ?

Seems like a safer password to have now, containing the name of a team that does not even exist.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I just realized I'm eventually going to have to get a new email and all new passwords for almost everything. 

Those are gonna take a while to memorize.

 

No one's coming for the email addresses you use to sign up for free trials and porn sites my man. 

 

Unless you mean that you give out an email to people you know that isn't just some variation on your name, which I didn't realize people still did. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people sure do like to disect every comment on here for as much scrutiny as humanly possible. 

I know I can keep my passwords, no I didn't believe the password fairy was gonna come and make me give them up, it was just a way of referencing the fact that most of my passwords have some variation of skins or redskins in them.

And yes both mine and my wife's emails (two of them anyway) are redskins related without our name, and I am also aware that I do not have to give them up, it was just another way of saying if I want to represent the new team name as much as I was obviously representing the old one then I would have to create a ton of new passwords and yes I also understand that since I'm not giving out my passwords I'm only representing internally, make sure I clear that up before it gets pounced on.

 

Sheesh, this is why so many people lurk and don't comment. 

 

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redskinss said:

Some people sure do like to disect every comment on here for as much scrutiny as humanly possible. 

I know I can keep my passwords, no I didn't believe the password fairy was gonna come and make me give them up, it was just a way of referencing the fact that most of my passwords have some variation of skins or redskins in them.

And yes both mine and my wife's emails (two of them anyway) are redskins related without our name, and I am also aware that I do not have to give them up, it was just another way of saying if I want to represent the new team name as much as I was obviously representing the old one then I would have to create a ton of new passwords and yes I also understand that since I'm not giving out my passwords I'm only representing internally, make sure I clear that up before it gets pounced on.

 

Sheesh, this is why so many people lurk and don't comment. 

 

 

Bud,,,it was just a joke. I made a dig about porn sites lol, I thought it was apparent I was just poking at you. Apologies. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gart Monk said:

All of the jersey numbers that have been held for legendary players should be formally retired (as Redskins) then those numbers should be made available for use.

 

All 3* of them? I don’t see the need. Plus it would be a ROYAL shaft job to Mitchell who just got the honor a month ago.

 

Rebranding does not mean we need to leave our legacy behind. I fully expect to see the marching band, ring of honor and Sean Taylor’s locker on the club level next time I go to FedEx.

 

We are not creating a new Frankenstein here, just painting over an old one.

Maybe add some flame decals… and a spoiler… mags…

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the Team goal is to complete the temp change over by opening day; shouldn’t this site be making the full change also? The team owns the site; so you figure they would want to Ditch extreme skins and rebrand as extremeteam?

 

Yes, that’s a temporary name but We did that to wipe away the Redskins. So, shouldn’t we have a complete wipeout of anything Redskins?

Edited by Rdskns2000
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

If Jon Allen, Daron Payne, Shaun Dion Hamilton, Ryan Anderson, Reuben Foster, and Landon Collins were members here, they would Like that post.

 

So who is @redskinss really?

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Love the helmets, can't wait to see what the unis are going to look like.

Obviously the colors will match but hopefully they look as good as those helmets do.

 

 

Thought the unis were already revealed a while ago.

Unless what I was seeing wasn't actually official.

I'll see if I can find what I'm referring to.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
Link to post
Share on other sites

They definitely look better than the original rendering but I'm still a little iffy.  I wish they had something more.  Really wanted to see a Burgundy inlay like the numbers on the jerseys. 

Washington Landon Collins (2).png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

 

Thought the unis were already revealed a while ago.

Unless what I was seeing wasn't actually official.

I'm just trying not to blow my cover.

 

They might have been, I missed it if they were.

I thought the uniforms were all concepts to this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

 

Thought the unis were already revealed a while ago.

Unless what I was seeing wasn't actually official.

I'll see if I can find what I'm referring to.

 

 

They were but it was all digital rendering, the actual helmets look better imho.  

 

Washington Football Team on Twitter: "It's the uniforms for us 👏… "

Edited by OVCChairman
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Ok, so that's the official uni, right ? Just in the digital format, is the only difference ?

 

 

i believe that was released with the team 'name' for the season via the actual team stating that these would be the uniforms for 2020

 

 

Edited by OVCChairman
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the gold being closer to a true gold than a yellow and is it my imagination or is the burgundy slightly darker?

 

Could just be the contrast of the much more vivid gold against a blank canvas as opposed to the logo and stripes that filled the old helmets but it Definitely seems to look a little darker and a little more flat, at least to my eye anyway. 

 

Edit now that I put the two side by side the burgundy looks the same, the gold definitely does not.

4aiszi.jpg

Edited by redskinss
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me, or does the new helmet colors look like USC?  It seems more Maroon than burgundy... and the gold looks like cheddar cheese.

 

I hope they don't change the url of this site to extremeteam.com

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, redskinss said:

Edit now that I put the two side by side the burgundy looks the same, the gold definitely does not.

 

The burgundy doesn't look the same to me.

In fact, I see a greater change in the old burgundy to the new burgundy, than the change from the old gold to the new gold.

This "burgundy" has ketchup written all over it.

Ketchup N Cheddar !

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah those aint even close to the same Burgundy and Gold.

 

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This "burgundy" has ketchup written all over it.

 

 Definitely a ketchup and mustard look.

Edited by clietas
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...