Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome and Hail to the Washington Football Team


Recommended Posts

My thought exactly. This uniform with a matching Burgundy helmet once they rename the team. I would choose Warriors with a spear (Spartan style) on the helmet but Redwolves works for me as well. For this year I would have Nike put there money where there mouth is and use this uniform with fake leather helmets and replace the NA image on the shoulder with numbers and be done. 

HTTR

6 hours ago, Probos said:

 

Yes -- in fact, they should just use that exact uniform minus the old logo and helmet.  

 

gold.jpg

Edited by bentskin
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

they got some merchandise now on NFL.com

Where’s the Nike stuff? :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

 

I'm not going to lie, this corny team thing is funny and winning me over all at the same time. 

I think we got the right man for the job to pull them together as a team... things starting to look a little different around here

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I think we got the right man for the job to pull them together as a team... things starting to look a little different around here

I do too, none of our previous coaches talked like this. It just seemed like more of a paycheck then anything. It's crazy, these guys are the founders of a new era of DC football. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I do too, none of our previous coaches talked like this. It just seemed like more of a paycheck then anything. It's crazy, these guys are the founders of a new era in DC football. 

Good call man..truly holding out hope theres a season...tho it'll most likely take a year or two to take off ya never know..oh God that defens!!..CANT WAIT!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Good call man..truly holding out hope theres a season...tho it'll most likely take a year or two to take off ya never know..oh God that defens!!..CANT WAIT!!

Me too man, I need football, kneel/stand whatever, I just want to have some fun and watch the games. Our defense should be much better this year, I'm hoping top 10 but I'll settle for top half of the league. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Me too man, I need football, kneel/stand whatever, I just want to have some fun and watch the games. Our defense should be much better this year, I'm hoping top 10 but I'll settle for top half of the league. 

Hail  ya!!!!!.. I just noticed that hockey is going on so maybe we have a chance

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I think we got the right man for the job to pull them together as a team... things starting to look a little different around here


it’s certainly more credible with Rivera in charge as opposed to party boy Jay.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Cooke wins over Marshall. Except for the Baugh era, Skins sucked most of his era. Cooke brought us a team that surpassed anything under Marshall.

And George Preston Marshall was an avowed racist.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Team merchandise, will become a permanent fixture; even with the eventual permanent new name.

 

The Team can't sell anymore Redskins merchandise. You really can't sell Redskins legacy players merchandise under the new name.  So, all legacy players merchandise will be sold under the Washington Football Team banner.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the correct letters but FTW instead of WTF and what do I do with the Skins part? Can I just change my name to WTFFTW? Haha.

 

Too bad Doofus Dan didn't have the courtesy to just change the name the day he bought the team and saved a lot of us the past 20+ years of watching the NFL equivalent of expecting Wile E Coyote to finally catch Bugs Bunny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Well not buying ant WFT stuff. :)

 

I'll wait forcthe full rebrand

You look as intoxicated as I am..well trying to.read you're response looks as if you are lol hajahahajsjs I'm drunk!!

20 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I had the correct letters but FTW instead of WTF and what do I do with the Skins part? Can I just change my name to WTFFTW? Haha.

 

Too bad Doofus Dan didn't have the courtesy to just change the name the day he bought the team and saved a lot of us the past 20+ years of watching the NFL equivalent of expecting Wile E Coyote to finally catch Bugs Bunny.

Lol hehehehehehehehehehe 

Edited by bakedtater1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I just realized I'm eventually going to have to get a new email and all new passwords for almost everything. 

Those are gonna take a while to memorize.

Why? ...I'll always keep 2147goskins@gmail.com 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...