Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Virus and player reporting thread.

I've never been to Philadelphia but it's as American as it gets right?..that liberty bell thing and what ever historic things are there. 

With that said, how are the people there soooo disgusting acting and like broom sticks shoved up there ass attitudes? Goodwin from the eagles being told he's stupid for opting out..leave it to phinkle matter fans to bash there players for them being concerned about there health.

34 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I've never been to Philadelphia but it's as American as it gets right?..that liberty bell thing and what ever historic things are there. 

With that said, how are the people there soooo disgusting acting and like broom sticks shoved up there ass attitudes? Goodwin from the eagles being told he's stupid for opting out..leave it to phinkle matter fans to bash there players for them being concerned about there health.

Every fanbase has their ignorant morons, and they tend to be the loudest. Philly is a great city with great people imo. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
31 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

How did you get on the subject of Philadelphia and its fans in this thread ?

I don't even see any segway in the thread leading to that, lol

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Probably meant to post in the Random Thought thread. 

I like to think that any thread tater graces with a post becomes, just for a moment, the Random Thought thread. 

• Haha 7
30 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Every fanbase has their ignorant morons, and they tend to be the loudest. Philly is a great city with great people imo. 

Ok..fair enough..like I said I've never been there..thanks for the input.

29 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

With this being the virus thread on players reporting I thought I could mention it here..player/virus 

24 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Probably meant to post in the Random Thought thread. 

I like to think that any thread tater graces with a post becomes, just for a moment, the Random Thought thread. 

Lol..probably should have gone there sorry

• Haha 1

Since training camp practice in pads hasn't officially started yet, looking strictly at stretching exercises they're doing, I have to say that several rookies and UDFA's have really stood out and shined, during the stretching.

UDFA Jonathon Johnson seems to have the edge on the final WR spot, based on his extremely limber calfs, during group stretching.

Isaiah Wright looked brilliant in the Jumping Jacks routine ; extremely fluid - clearly he's been faithful to his Jumping Jacks during quarantine.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 6
17 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

If you like dive bars you'll love Philly.  If you like smoking in bars, you'll love Philly.  If you're looking for trash cans on the street/sidewalk to throw away garbage or dog poo, you won't like Philly.

Tried to go to the Liberty Bell last time I was there...lines started 2 blocks away.  So didn't see that.

But just about every place, corner store, whatever will sell you a dozen different types of subs.  They're good, great drunk food.

I’m pretty amazed that teams that have to play in hotspot areas are not seeing more opt outs. You gotta think the Miami Dolphins players are seeing what’s going down with the Marlin’s and feeling extra pressure to take a year off.

If your pulling for the least amount of Wash opt outs as possible, it warrants paying close attention to the Nats. Not as close as a Zombie watching brain surgery, but close.  

17 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Agree, I've been to Philly. 

Some of their fan bases have a reputation they try to uphold, that was my take from actually being on the ground from Liberty Bell to Penn's Landing, back to Downtown last 4th of July. 

Saying if I walked around more I might of felt differently is like saying I'd feel differently about DC fans walking around Anacostia, which I've done, too.

I wouldn't move there and raise a family based on what I did see, but that's not the topic here, nor should it be an indictment on their entire population.  Is what it is, our entire fan base does get judged by the folks in the stadium on Sundays, been arguing against that for years to no avail. 

Cole is swole.

image.png.f08d2f6824894b0c185ec82fefa8112f.png

Washington Football Team linebacker, Cole Holcomb, is prepared to report to training camp in the best condition of his life after spending the summer alone and focused like a celibate zen monk.

Nothing but physical training, studying the playbook and eating a healthy diet with no cheat days and no off days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/07/27/washingtons-cole-holcomb-new-coaches-ways-improve-road-trip-essentials/

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Wow, he does look different.  He dropped his fat levels down considerably.

There's nothing wrong with this at all, just saying he comes across as a meathead who has only a few hobbies and that's 1) working out, 2) football, 3) talking about working out, 4) talking about football, 5) diet that helps with working out, 6) writing love notes to football and wishing the boring offseason would go away.

I find it hilarious...and it's probably awesome that he's on our team.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Wow, he does look different.  He dropped his fat levels down considerably.

There's nothing wrong with this at all, just saying he comes across as a meathead who has only a few hobbies and that's 1) working out, 2) football, 3) talking about working out, 4) talking about football, 5) diet that helps with working out, 6) writing love notes to football and wishing the boring offseason would go away.

I find it hilarious...and it's probably awesome that he's on our team.

The thing that gets me is his extreme self control. Cole only allowed himself to have sexual activity of any kind during the week IF the team won.

How many guys could go without  intercourse AND “self-fulfillment” for as long as he has had to— on a team that only won 3 games!!??

He must have put some girls in traction during his three “full release” weeks. For his sake I hope the team does better this year.

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Haha 6
40 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Looks like a GI Joe

Man even the old GI Joe cartoons didn't have anyone with a build that cartoonish. He's looking like the "after" pic of USC Brian Cushing lol

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

The thing that gets me is his extreme self control. Cole only allowed himself to have sexual activity of any kind during the week IF the team won.

How many guys could go without  intercourse AND “self-fulfillment” for as long as he has had to— on a team that only won 3 games!!??

He must have put some girls in traction during his three “full release” weeks. For his sake I hope the team does better this year.

Please tell me he said this in an interview somewhere

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Man even the old GI Joe cartoons didn't have anyone with a build that cartoonish. He's looking like the "after" pic of USC Brian Cushing lol

TMZ Sports just leaked this pic of Cole getting ready to workout before reporting to camp:

image.jpeg.39778ec260e30b3639e4456dee783472.jpeg

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

The thing that gets me is his extreme self control.

I call bull. Your making that up. Anyone with eyeballs can clearly see every week we lost he doubled his training regimen and now looks like a mini-hulk as a result.

If a reporter actually gets a hold of that kind of information they:

A.)  Take their job too seriously

B.)  Has too much free time

C.)  Will publish anything

I for one am sick of reporters not focusing on the important things, like overall brain matter mass.

• Haha 1

Holcomb looks like freaking He-Man. That 2019 draft class is going to be an all-time great class for this franchise, it's obvious. Haskins, Sweat, McLaurin, and Holcomb? Good lord. Not to mention contributors like Martin and Moreland, who are at least worthy of roster spots and play time. 

• Like 1
On 7/27/2020 at 11:04 AM, madden lot said:

That's interesting. My wife and i had the flu in January and i tell you i haven't had a fever like that ever up until that point. It lasted 3 straight days without breaking. Took pain pills and plenty water but it only would drop to around 99.4 for 3 days. 

yea I have heard a lot of stories like that.  Weird coincidence.  IF a virus that looked like the flu traveled around the world, caused millions to be sick or worse, but had no brand name or media following, would we even notice?  did we?

• Jumbo locked this topic