Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please share any Redskins memorabilia you have here.

I've been a fan since the 70's.  Watching the Redskins games was how I bonded with my new step-father and grandfather.  I have a lot of really cool vintage collectibles, but this is probably my favorite piece.  I've been collecting autographs on it since the 90's.

It is signed by:

Joe Gibbs

Chief Zee

John Riggins

Joe Theismann

Mark Mosely

Art Monk

Gary Clark

Don Warren

Joe Jacoby

Russ Grimm

Jeff Bostic

Doc Walker

Ed Simmons

Dexter Manley

Charles Mann

Dave Butz

Neal Olkewicz

Monte Coleman

Darrell Green

Raven Cauldwell

and Pat Fisher

mural.jpg

• Like 2
On 7/12/2020 at 11:58 PM, heyholetsgogrant said:

How how old do you think that Seagram’s piece is?

Nothing on the thing itself, but this LINK has a listing claiming 1970s.

"This lot includes a 1970's Seagram's Seven Crowns of Sports Collection bar mirror. The mirror features the Redskins' Sammy Baugh and the Packers' Don Hutson. It measures roughly 21" x 18" with the frame."

On 7/13/2020 at 8:45 AM, superozman said:

-cards-

I forgot to get a pic of my cards. Used to collect everything, but narrowed down to just Redskins rookies, AUTO and memorabilia. I've got a few pretty cool ones. Your Riggins AUTO is pretty sweet.

Edited by tibbidoe
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, tibbidoe said:

I forgot to get a pic of my cards. Used to collect everything, but narrowed down to just Redskins rookies, AUTO and memorabilia. I've got a few pretty cool ones. Your Riggins AUTO is pretty sweet.

Yea, i'm starting to narrow my card collecting down to my teams, and investment pieces.  Learning the market is tough but you can pay for your hobby if done right.  

TY!  i'm trying to get /10 higher end autos of all the vets as best as i can!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, superozman said:

Yea, i'm starting to narrow my card collecting down to my teams, and investment pieces.  Learning the market is tough but you can pay for your hobby if done right.  

TY!  i'm trying to get /10 higher end autos of all the vets as best as i can!

I sold all my other sports years ago. Used to have so much stuff. lol These are a few of my favs now. Not a lot of money, but a TON of sentimental value. Plus rookies of every great Redskin I could find.

20200715_113757.jpg

20200715_113724.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tibbidoe said:

I sold all my other sports years ago. Used to have so much stuff. lol These are a few of my favs now. Not a lot of money, but a TON of sentimental value. Plus rookies of every great Redskin I could find.

they are some awesome pieces!  a few from the era I didn't collect and need to go out and get.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Huly said:

I wish I had met you before Pez, I would have figured out the wings and awesome tailgate parties that you guys have. 

Much love to both of you. Tell Blondie I said hello. 

• Like 1

Omg..a visit from huly..in my thread?...🤗

You have a sean Taylor plaque like mine!!!!

You're basement is amazing..i.could spend.hours in there looking around

That griffin poster of what looks like in new orleans is bad to the bone..I frickin love it

Hey huly where is the nfl sticker on your st plaque?....notice how mine is covering the letters in Redskins? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Omg..a visit from huly..in my thread?...🤗

You have a sean Taylor plaque like mine!!!!

You're basement is amazing..i.could spend.hours in there looking around

That griffin poster of what looks like in new orleans is bad to the bone..I frickin love it

Hey huly where is the nfl sticker on your st plaque?....notice how mine is covering the letters in Redskins? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am honestly not sure I will have to go look tomorrow but from this photo I don't think it has one.  I think I bought mine at the HOF but can't remember.  Lol

Yeah the pool table felt is also Redskins and I had to add one of my Redbones at Redskins Park 

IMG_20200312_180522158_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20200312_180503991.jpg

FB_IMG_1585675458653.jpg

Edited by Huly
  • Like 1

Here's some of my Redskins stuff, not including jerseys.

I have more, but these are some of my favorites. I really like the older stuff.

The kegerator is an old Sears Kenmore , that was left for dead.  I tore it apart, gutted and rewired it, replaced all of the beer dispensing hardware, then pimped it out, Redskins style. If you look closely at the tap handle, Chris Cooley autographed it, along with "Dallas Sucks!"  

I've had several offers for it and, while I rarely drink beer anymore, I can't bring myself to part with it.  

20200718_190755.jpg

20200718_190750.jpg

20200718_190849.jpg

20200718_190859.jpg

20200718_190840.jpg

20200718_191007.jpg

20200718_190920.jpg

20200718_190803.jpg

20200718_190759.jpg

20200718_191027.jpg

20200718_190938.jpg

20200718_192743.jpg

20200718_192712.jpg

20200718_192550.jpg

• Like 3

We almost made that same mistake of painting the walls, etc.  Almost had the pool table once felted with the redskin pic.  We're selling in a year or two so glad we didn't do it now.  Might have to store all our gear too so we won't be called racists when the house goes up.

Thanks Dan, you turd!

This is the most ridiculous item that I have...20200719_121051.thumb.jpg.a16ea4e086a251ce35b103dd58e8310d.jpgA hat with two signatures:  Hall of Famer Darrell Green and epic draft bust Heath Shuler. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum.  😬

• Like 2