Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please share any Redskins memorabilia you have here.

37 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I thought you wanted to see peoples junk.

Same here. I tried to upload media but it told me that I didn't meet the minimum file size.

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I thought you wanted to see peoples junk.

What happens on the island stays on the island.

11 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

On the Sean Taylor frame, they should have put the silver sticker on the bottom, it ruins the picture

Yes sir it does...my dad got one and it's not covering ns on Redskins in his...makes me wonder if it's not worth trying to move.

42 minutes ago, duffy said:

Same here. I tried to upload media but it told me that I didn't meet the minimum file size.

Lol..I guees I'll change the title.

Edited by bakedtater1

Let's share how we recieved our pices of memorabilia as well.

The Jersey plaque...was givin to me by someone at sherwin Williams in Anchorage alaska... he was helping somebody move and noticed it in a U-Haul truck wedged in the wall and pointed out to the friend he was helping and asked if it was his.. and he said no so he said can I have it so that he could give it to me and he set it aside and forgot it and went back the next day or however long or later and seen it in a garbage can and grabbed it a second time for me and finally got it to me.

I also have a badass Redskins sweater where art monk Jersey is hanging in a locker and I absolutely loved this sweater and I traded an order I was delivering to a guy(full on Alaskan native Indian)who was wearing it... he took it right off his back and gave it to me for his pizzas and I have boxed it up and have cherished it since.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

What happens on the island stays on the island.

Yes sir it does...my dad got one and it's not covering ns on Redskins in his...makes me wonder if it's not worth trying to move.

Lol..I guees I'll change the title.

Your Dad got lucky

I wish I had more, but most of my collection is centered around baseball: 

1.) Full-size helmet replica signed by Darrell Green with his HOF class inscribed on it. 

2.) Matt Ioanadis My Cause, My Cleats from 2018 

3.) Two mini-helmets signed by Sonny Jurgenson we found cleaning out my uncle's house

At my uncle's house are also two mini-helmets with Sean Taylor's signature on them.  Sadly, it does not have a COA sticker or certificate with them, and we found out my uncle was a hoarder so there was no hope finding them.  Chances are he got them at a flea market even before Taylor passed away, and they might not be legit.  

Also forgot to add that I still have my Sean Taylor towel from the game after he passed away and I have the RFK field model Darrell Green bobblehead that McDonalds ran during his final season. 

Also, if anyone has a piece of the RFK stadium jumbotron, I know it might be pricy, but I would be interested in it.  My stepfather helped build and install it.   

Edited by ThomasTomasz

So much still in boxes, but some of my favorite stuff.

A bunch of different pennants, a couple of SLU figures (I want all of them eventually) that I don't have a place for would be the next favorite items.

20200712_192500.jpg

20200712_192120.jpg

20200712_192211.jpg

20200712_192017.jpg

Edited by tibbidoe
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

Cool pictures

Where did you get the rings and how much were they?

Another antique store. Think I paid $100-125 for the 3. Probably overpaid, but I wanted them. lol

(I'd pull the pics from your quote if you can)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

Another antique store. Think I paid $100-125 for the 3. Probably overpaid, but I wanted them. lol

(I'd pull the pics from your quote if you can)

Nice rings! It is worth the money even if you overpaid! I pulled the pictures! 

Edited by KWilliamsAWinfield
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

Nice rings! It is worth the money even if you overpaid! I pulled the pictures! 

Yeah. I saw them and had no intention of leaving without them. haha Didn't care that were replica. Just wanted them, since they had one for each Super Bowl win.

Edited by tibbidoe

One thing from way back that my mother still has at her home is a croched yelliw rug with the helmet in the center and "Washington Redskins" spelled out above and below the helmet. A family friend gave it to us in the mid 1970s and it survived a year in a college dorm in the mid 1980s when I was surrounded by Giants fans. The same friend sent me the series of Hogs T shirts when I was living near Philly in high school as we were going on our magical 1982 run. Wish I had kept them.