Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Number 44 said:

New York only has one team, not three.

They’re CALLED the NY jets, and the NY Giants, even though yes they DO play in NJ. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

They’re CALLED the NY jets, and the NY Giants, even though yes they DO play in NJ. 

And the WFT plays in Maryland.  The chart is obviously inconsistent.  Would have been better to leave NY off and list NJ instead.  Those 2 teams had an atrocious winning percentage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Snyder going after anyone and everyone who hurt is poor little feelings:

https://theathletic.com/2426231/2021/03/04/dan-snyder-assailing-disparaging-post-story-wins-search-into-scot-mccloughans-wifes-phone/?source=dailyemail

 

On a side note, I highly suggest an Athletic subscription. it's fantastic writing, non-sensational (for the most part), and just good, old-fashioned journalism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

It’s not because people are hurting his poor little feelings. It’s because they’re literally spreading LIES about him. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s not because people are hurting his poor little feelings. It’s because they’re literally spreading LIES about him. 

 

The well-researched and fact-based Post articles lied? Did they?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

 

The well-researched and fact-based Post articles lied? Did they?

No 🤦🏻‍♂️ Mccloughans wife. Thought that was pretty clear that’s who i was referring to......... wasn’t she involved in the whole thing with trying to link Snyder to that guys island?? 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No 🤦🏻‍♂️ Mccloughans wife. Thought that was pretty clear that’s who i was referring to......... wasn’t she involved in the whole thing with trying to link Snyder to that guys island?? 

No, he specifically called the Washington Post reports "disparaging" and was also collecting names of their contacts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

No, he specifically called the Washington Post reports "disparaging" and was also collecting names of their contacts.

I’m confused what mccloghans wife has to do with it then, wasn’t she one of the people having phone calls with that one international website or something last summer? The one that said Snyder was linked to that guys island? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m confused what mccloghans wife has to do with it then, wasn’t she one of the people having phone calls with that one international website or something last summer? The one that said Snyder was linked to that guys island? 

 

Screenshot_20210304-103454_The Athletic.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Riggo#44 so the Washington Post was reporting that same baseless claim then, that the Indian articles had made up. Unless you actually think Snyder is friends with Epstein (or whatever it was that he was accused of in that lie), then yes, he has a right to be angry about completely false claims being made about him. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@Riggo#44 so the Washington Post was reporting that same baseless claim then, that the Indian articles had made up. Unless you actually think Snyder is friends with Epstein (or whatever it was that he was accused of in that lie), then yes, he has a right to be angry about completely false claims being made about him. 

 

No. The Post articles had nothing to do with that. Snyder is calling them disparaging simply because he didn't like what they said and what they reported. They were well-researched, well-written, and fact-based. If you have any other questions, I suggest you go re-read them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

 

No. The Post articles had nothing to do with that. Snyder is calling them disparaging simply because he didn't like what they said and what they reported. They were well-researched, well-written, and fact-based. If you have any other questions, I suggest you go re-read them.

Oh you’re talking about the articles from last summer about the culture of harassment at the team. The athletic article brought up the sex trafficking thing (which is what the paper in India was talking about) so i thought that’s what this whole thing with Scott’s wife was about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh you’re talking about the articles from last summer about the culture of harassment at the team. The athletic article brought up the sex trafficking thing (which is what the paper in India was talking about) so i thought that’s what this whole thing with Scott’s wife was about. 

 

I wouldn't get too worried about the details here. If I'm being fair, I am sure that there are some baseless claims levied against Snyder. For those, he has every right to defend himself because that's not something that should be tolerated. Here's his issue...he has the same game plan for accurate and legitimate claims against him as well. His statement over the summer about Tiffany Bacon proves that. His statement about the cheerleader video proves that. 

 

So, he loses the benefit of the doubt when he responds the same way. He's the boy who cried wolf. He's a bad person who deserves what he's getting. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

 ... he has the same game plan for accurate and legitimate claims made against him.

His statement over the summer about Tiffany Bacon proves that. His statement about the cheerleader video proves that. 

 

 

No. It really doesn't.

 

 

Edited by Spearfeather
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Care to elaborate rather than bait? He follows the same script whether it's something people believe didn't happen or something we know did. 

 

What are you saying you

know happened ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spearfeather said:

 

What are you saying you

know happened ?

Specifically I'm saying that I know the cheerleader video happened. I'm also saying that it's very likely that at least some of the dozens of other allegations happened as well. Or do you believe that none of it happened and he's being attacked by numerous, unrelated people who have nothing better to do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I envision Dan somewhere in his yacht, screaming at some poor crew member about the poor wifi connectivity, because he's so captured by Spearfeather's defense and wants to find a way to get a camera in his face, like he did those native american folks about the team name.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Specifically I'm saying that I know the cheerleader video happened. I'm also saying that it's very likely that at least some of the dozens of other allegations happened as well. Or do you believe that none of it happened and he's being attacked by numerous, unrelated people who have nothing better to do. 

 

I don't know any more about what happened than you do. 

And vice versa.

 

And your claim of " baiting " is hilarious coming from you.

Edited by Spearfeather
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Snyder going after anyone and everyone who hurt is poor little feelings:

https://theathletic.com/2426231/2021/03/04/dan-snyder-assailing-disparaging-post-story-wins-search-into-scot-mccloughans-wifes-phone/?source=dailyemail

 

On a side note, I highly suggest an Athletic subscription. it's fantastic writing, non-sensational (for the most part), and just good, old-fashioned journalism.

I remember when Scot defended Dan and said he wasn't that bad of a guy or something like that.

 

Either he was trying to soften Dan up because he saw this coming with his wife, or he critically underestimated him. How awkward. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I envision Dan somewhere in his yacht, screaming at some poor crew member about the poor wifi connectivity, because he's so captured by Spearfeather's defense and wants to find a way to get a camera in his face, like he did those native american folks about the team name.

 

Good one, Battered, because this is clearly a defense of Snyder:

 

Quote

 

02/16/2021 Spearfeather said

 

If he ordered the videos, he should suffer the consequences. And if he didn't, it shouldn't be said that he did.

 

I think that's the objective way to look at it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I remember when Scot defended Dan and said he wasn't that bad of a guy or something like that.

 

Either he was trying to soften Dan up because he saw this coming with his wife, or he critically underestimated him. How awkward. 

Makes you wonder if it's in their contracts to say this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...