Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

The biggest decision about our name is what the new name will be.

the biggest decision so far in this franchise has been the removal of the name.  the next biggest decision will be the new name lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's the media trying to hype a story, that while serious,  isn't as big as they are making out to be. It's probably more confirmation of past sins, coming out to light now. The sad part is the sin and the Skins covering it up.

 

 

If the team was being penalized,  that would've come out.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who ever the owners is..

Whatever the name of the team is...

Who the HC is...

Who the starting QB is...

 

One thing will stay the same. The Washington Post will never leave them alone. 😂 They always have been and will be critical of every move this team makes in the capital. That's part of playing in a big media market. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Who ever the owners is..

Whatever the name of the team is...

Who the HC is...

Who the starting QB is...

 

One thing will stay the same. The Washington Post will never leave them alone. 😂 They always have been and will be critical of every move this team makes in the capital. That's part of playing in a big media market. 

 

They could try winning a little bit.  The post crucified the Caps for years, but they give credit where its due.  ****ing win a little bit.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think it's the media trying to hype a story, that while serious,  isn't as big as they are making out to be. It's probably more confirmation of past sins, coming out to light now. The sad part is the sin and the Skins covering it up.

 

 

If the team was being penalized,  that would've come out.

 

Agreed.  Probably telling us things we already assumed to some degree.  Like we haven't been watching this Snyder operation work all these years.  The toxic football culture extends to the front office, which we kinda knew already. 

 

I get the impression that Donaldson labeling it "sad and disappointing" might mean she knows some of the people involved. 

Edited by justice98
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

 

They could try winning a little bit.  The post crucified the Caps for years, but they give credit where its due.  ****ing win a little bit.

 

Exactly, there is absolutely nothing positive about this franchise. I used to be one of those people that thought that the media was picking on us, but years of garbage has proven them to be correct. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

 

Exactly, there is absolutely nothing positive about this franchise. I used to be one of those people that thought that the media was picking on us, but years of garbage has proven them to be correct. 

 

Yes. Whether they're "picking on us" or not doesn't excuse the embarrassing things this team has done under Snyder and later Allen. These are not good people, and that usually doesn't lead to good things. 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

the biggest decision so far in this franchise has been the removal of the name.  the next biggest decision will be the new name lol

 

Ah, ok...I'll give you "so far" lol...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

 

Exactly, there is absolutely nothing positive about this franchise. I used to be one of those people that thought that the media was picking on us, but years of garbage has proven them to be correct. 

20 years of Snyder, this team has become the equivalent of an EPA superfund site, toxic to the core. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

This thread may need another reboot,  after the dirt comes out.

As of right now, it looks like it's gonna drop tomorrow. #staytuned

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Nice, another full day of assumption and rumor. It's amazing that nobody has leaked this yet. Let the mind wander as far out as you can.


Ok this is all a dream.  Redskins won the last 10 Super Bowls, the world has been in a coma the entire time, Warren Buffett owns the Redskins, The other DC teams have won 2 championships each over the last six years, and I’m a billionaire with a house in Miami and San Diego.  Oh and I stole Tom Brady’s wife but she actually never married him but he still ends up in Tampa. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Count me in on the line of thinking this will be a bit "eh" when it released, my non educated guess is something tying more members of the FO (recently departed) into the cheerleader scandal from years back - could be wrong.  Team insiders throwing this much virtue signaling at the story just screams mock outrage, and my guess is the offenders are already expunged from the organization.  Could be wrong - maybe this is THE story that takes down Dan, but I doubt it

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason I wonder if this might be legitimately big (and bad) is that there seems to be such a tight lid on it. Makes me think that there is a lot of fact checking going on to make sure the report is right and that the outlet can't get sued. With everyone having such a quick trigger finger these days a gun that stays in the holster might be significant.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

this could be really bad news about snyder too, I'm not betting on it but just because the media says it's bad doesn't mean it's not about snyder.

just because we'd love it doesn't mean they wouldn't still list it as being bad and disturbing.

I mean if snyder did something awful they wouldn't be teasing great news all week because they'd look a little ridiculous when it broke and it was about sexual harassment or something. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

 

Exactly, there is absolutely nothing positive about this franchise. I used to be one of those people that thought that the media was picking on us, but years of garbage has proven them to be correct. 

 

It's not the media, its the refs.  🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TK said:

As of right now, it looks like it's gonna drop tomorrow. #staytuned

 

Here's to hoping Dan is forced out as Owner.

 

1659021354_ScreenShot2020-07-15at1_52_15PM.png.cc4f54e3b43532e3267a5197c7b31916.pngiu.jpeg.a3b06b2a8c10296891714f64f90601d4.jpeg

 

ching-ching 

Edited by Monk4thaHALL
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:


Can’t do that.  People started getting warned in the tailgate for off topic, politics, etc which caused a massive shift to the stadium recently.  

I think it's because people are posting topics in the name change thread that don't relate to the name change but I could be wrong.  I'm sure they will let us know.

 

If its a bomb being dropped it will need its own thread, IMO.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...