Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 hours ago, London Kev said:

Maybe he thinks that she's asking for his advice while he's lying on her couch and answering questions about his childhood. 🙂

Guarantee is something more along those lines than actual advice and his mentally unstable ass just doesn't realize hes the rat in the maze. She probably calling him and asking him how he would respond to something in his position because she knows hes ****ing unwell and she will be dealing with unwell people. Its smart. 

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Here's another thought I just had...if Snyder is absolved of all wrongdoing by the NFL report (which I fully expect), it's possible he will get revenge on everyone by becoming even MORE of a tool around WFT Park. Unfortunately that's how many toxic people react whenever they're let off the hook.

I wouldn't put too much stock in any investigation run out of DC. Talk about an incestuous rat's nest of corrupt scumbags. And even worse than them, is the so-called 'newspaper' (wapo) who is spearheading the outing of the story. Dan Snyder can't even come close to their level of sheer treachery and pure ****baggedness. As far as the NFL, like every big business, they will be inclined to protect their own interests. Thus, muting any possible impact of this so-called investigation. 

My point is that we should expect Snyder to be 'absolved of all wrongdoing' if the only entities involved are as I've stated above. But, Snyder has never faced an enraged fanbase before, and I feel that's exactly where we would be if he did something to overtly sabotage Rivera, including filling the front office with his own yes-men.

while other rules were broken in this thread by httr1979, the political comments/pot stirring was what made the ban permanent

for that, tolerance is virtually non-existent :) 

in mind of that, i'd like to see you level-headed regs not engage in adding to that, even innocently and relevantly, when rebuffing others who are instigating it----just tell them what's up or report the post or both, please

no political or religious discussion in the stadium----it's exclusively for the glories of wft football stuffs and must be kept as pure and unsullied from pollution as possible

angel.jpg

• Thanks 8

31 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

while other rules were broken in this thread by httr1979, the political comments/pot stirring was what made the ban permanent

for that, tolerance is virtually non-existent :) 

in mind of that, i'd like to see you level-headed regs not engage in adding to that, even innocently and relevantly, when rebuffing others who are instigating it----just tell them what's up or report the post or both, please

no political or religious discussion in the stadium----it's exclusively for the glories of wft football stuffs and must be kept as pure and unsullied from pollution as possible

angel.jpg

So is this supposed to be like the "Viewer discretion is advised" warnings on TV? cuz we have no discretion..............jus sayin

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

So is this supposed to be like the "Viewer discretion is advised" warnings on TV? cuz we have no discretion..............jus sayin

i know, right?

it's not like we even had a  "heads-up read this" mod post stuck at the top of the forum for months warning about that stuff (which i just noticed has been unlocked) though that's been the rule for many years...sometimes there are consequence for being clueless

i know because i've received many over the years :D

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Maybe don't do Twitter?... if I didn't come here to this wonderful website I wouldn't know what Twitter was

I come here because I don't do twitter, yet people constantly feel the need to post his dumb, vague tweets all because he played 8 games here or whatever. It's annoying. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

I come here because I don't do twitter, yet people constantly feel the need to post his dumb, vague tweets all because he played 8 games here or whatever. It's annoying. 

junior was like the 5th drummer for spinal tap

i had not even thought of his name since he played here until i read this thread

one of the many gifts that comes from never having opened a myface or spacebook or twitter or ding dong account...i mean tik tok

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

junior was like the 5th drummer for spinal tap

i had not even thought of his name since he played here until i read this thread

one of the many gifts that comes from never having opened a myface or spacebook or twitter or ding dong account...i mean tik tok

I would give this a like but I can't so I'll just tell you i like this post.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I would give this a like but I can't so I'll just tell you i like this post.

what happened? did tk cut off your 'reaction' option? :806:

i had just mentioned you in the mod thread---don't be scared, it's ok :P

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Is it just me or does anyone else immediately lose most, or all respect for people who want to keep WFT?

Count me as the never wanted to change from Redskins crowd. But now that it's done, I am kinda numb about it. One is as good as the other now. I am used to WFT and didn't hate it as much as I thought I would. Prolly won't hate anything else either.

As for lose respect, I save that for the woke, not my fellow football fans.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I think I hate it more now that it might actually be the permanent name.

Like you, I hope we end up with something very kool. With all the other things we have to worry about with this team, I don't want to add *****slapping my friends when they make Redtail jokes.

Edited by mudhog

I wanted the old yellow "R" and then us be called the team formerly known as the Washington Redskins!  Thus WFT is unique, is one of a kind and speaks volumes to those who understand those that are conservative or deplorable!  That's me.

• Like 1