Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions for New Team Name, New Logos etc. Go Here- (by member request)

35 minutes ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

And with other multi-league names like Kings and Rangers around,

Yeah but those are hockey so they don't count. Warriors is using the same name from actual real sports. 

35 minutes ago, primetime441 said:

You can't sell jerseys without a name. Plus last I checked we weren't part of the Premier League or La Liga.

It hasn't stopped the soccer teams from selling jerseys

I’m surprised they haven’t trademarked Red Wolves yet. There is no wolf/dog imagery in the NFL and it could really take off if they can nail a good logo. Something like the Nashville Predators logo but with a wolfs head and not like the Timberwolves. Just like the Vikings horn when they score we could have a wolf howl or like barking idk maybe I’m being really corny right now? Either way still a downgrade from our current uniform. 

2 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

personally I would prefer to move away from the word ‘red’. To retain it would sort of look like or represent a reluctant move away from the current name. Not saying that opinion is right, I just think we have to detach from that element of the name.

I agree. It feels like a half-measure. And what did Mike say, "no more half measures."

Shaking Head (Breaking Bad) | Reaction GIFs

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah but those are hockey so they don't count. Warriors is using the same name from actual real sports. 

It hasn't stopped the soccer teams from selling jerseys

Okay, let's just switch leagues while we're at it.

5 minutes ago, primetime441 said:

Okay, let's just switch leagues while we're at it.

Or we can just not make inaccurate points about selling jerseys 

5 minutes ago, slinky said:

image.png.66b1afea0f70f52f6f0cf2c8f32cad2f.png

Great, Little Red Riding Hood is going to be terrified.

Does this mean black is an official color though? That's worth something I suppose

They could just be the Washington Football Club or Franchise for this upcoming season, using just the spear helmets to have more time and more research and more resources to announce the new mascot/logo/name for 2021 season. A big unveiling in early spring. 

14 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Fan made twitter poll:

Some interesting concepts in the replies..

I don't mean to **** on people's work but come on, does this look like an NFL caliber logo? This is a Family Dollar Looney Tunes knockoff t-shirt.

I even keeps the same Redskins font. Let it go people. I will say, the R with the Wolf howling at the bottom is pretty cool. If they go with Redwolves, that should be the logo. Not an actual wolf, just a silhouette like that. That's legit and why we should refrain from coming up with actual character and creature logos. make it simple. R with a wolf silhouette. Simple, clean, slick, serious. that's what we should be striving for

2 minutes ago, dckey said:

Is it true that Snyder doesn't want to change the logo?  If so, only one that works is Warriors 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

it probably is which tells you he is actually being dragged kicking and screaming into this decision. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They need to just hire me to change the name. My suggestion was way better than the rest of you rookies

What was your suggestion?

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

What was your suggestion?

IHQo.gif

On 7/4/2020 at 8:05 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

So to follow up on this:

Washington-Vanguard.jpg

Bad, I know, but sort of a rough template. Washington Vanguard. Army reference, DC flag colors, and we get to keep feather designs. Instead of indian headdress feathers, they will be eagle feathers. Just with a better, more fierce looking perched bald eagle, and a better script W

aws4-request-X-Amz-Signed-Headers-host-X

Incorporate the flag somewhere on the pants/sleeve. Can't do much better than this imo. Metallic helmet, like the Patriots/Panthers. Feathers can go anywhere

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don't like the logo or jersey much but Vanguard is pretty good. That's definitely among the top of the list once I realized the answer wasn't the Washington NWO or Washington Nash

Logo and jersey are just a template. But I would def rock the color scheme itself, and alter the logo (US army seal) to look more ferocious. Feathers, Script W, all that sexy stuff.

Waiting for that phone call :)

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Logo and jersey are just a template. But I would def rock the color scheme itself, and alter the logo (US army seal) to look more ferocious. Feathers, Script W, all that sexy stuff.

Waiting for that phone call :)

can we change silver to blue?

not huge on red white and silver, too Wash state 

On 7/4/2020 at 11:23 AM, Riggo#44 said:

There are thousands. I stuck to the NFL bc that was germane to the conversation. 

"The goddamed Germans got nothing to do with it." - Sheriff Buford T. Justice

45 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don't mean to **** on people's work but come on, does this look like an NFL caliber logo? This is a Family Dollar Looney Tunes knockoff t-shirt.

I even keeps the same Redskins font. Let it go people. I will say, the R with the Wolf howling at the bottom is pretty cool. If they go with Redwolves, that should be the logo. Not an actual wolf, just a silhouette like that. That's legit and why we should refrain from coming up with actual character and creature logos. make it simple. R with a wolf silhouette. Simple, clean, slick, serious. that's what we should be striving for

I like the R logo too, but the main one looks like a pokemon.

Warriors /Redhawks is fine
I can even suck up Red Wolves with the right logo (Same colors for all though)

Generals sounds like crap

Presidents makes me want to bang my head against a walk

Redtails is totally pandering in the current climate.  It doesn’t feel natural.  It feels as artificial as the NBA doing BLM courts and NFL doing black anthems.  It’s a front.  

So basically the top 2/3.  Any others and I honestly quit.  30+ yrs of failures and agony to then restart with a rebranded basically zero history franchise. Yeah no. Same with the colors honestly. 

Archived