Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ex Georgia, Washington Safety Bacarri Rambo charged with rape

ExoDus84

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29320253/police-ex-georgia-player-bacarri-rambo-charged-rape

ATHENS, Ga. -- A former NFL and Georgia football player has been arrested and charged with raping a UGA student, authorities said.

Bacarri Jamon Rambo, 29, was charged Monday with rape. He was being held at the Athens-Clarke County Jail without bond Tuesday afternoon.

On Saturday, Athens-Clarke County Police responded to a reported rape near the university at an apartment complex where Rambo reportedly lives.

Say it ain't so, Rambo. Awful.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:10 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Wasn't Robert McCune (aka Bob McSwoll) charged in some kind of embezzlement scheme too 😂

But lately it's been pretty much all DB's, for some odd reason

On 6/18/2020 at 5:10 AM, Califan007 said:
Breeland...then Dunbar...then Rambo...

Waiting for news that Norman knocked over a Denny's out on route 12.

And don't forget Nicholson...another DB

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Those looked like black bears. Not as dangerous as others,  but still a pretty stupid move

Why do you say it's a stupid move?  Are you saying he should have known that there would be bears walking down the street?

42 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm saying it was a stupid move because Its not a good idea to directly confrot bears :ols:

Maybe you and I saw 2 different videos.  There is a huge difference between happening upon bears and deliberately confronting them.

17 minutes ago, Number 44 said:

Maybe you and I saw 2 different videos.  There is a huge difference between happening upon bears and deliberately confronting them.

You're right. Looked at it again. I assumed it was his property and he knew that a bear was there, but not a second one.

• 4 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 5:10 AM, Califan007 said:
Breeland...then Dunbar...then Rambo...

Waiting for news that Norman knocked over a Denny's out on route 12.

and Guice's next hearing set for Dec 16th

https://www.wbrz.com/news/derrius-guice-s-domestic-violence-allegation-court-date-continued-hearing-set-for-dec-16/

Archived